Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Joshua really has turned into a complete dick. His post fight interviews are absolute car crash
That was never a square ball!!

gallsman

Dirt performance. He's done.

square_ball

Quote from: gallsman on April 02, 2023, 12:10:40 AM
Dirt performance. He's done.

Yip I agree. Fury would destroy him and he's not beating Wilder and Joyce either.

Square Ball

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 01, 2023, 11:34:39 PM
Joshua really has turned into a complete dick. His post fight interviews are absolute car crash

Doesn't actually show anything, more excitement there than in the fight it's self. Was waiting on something happen which never materialised, below average fight.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Eire90

It was probably the best fight on the card which shows how bad a overall card it was.

Hound

Quote from: Eire90 on April 02, 2023, 03:47:05 PM
It was probably the best fight on the card which shows how bad a overall card it was.
Same as almost every boxing undercard. Promising fighter against journeyman. Very rare that two promising unranked  fighters are paired together. I'd encourage all boxing fans to give UFC a try. Once you to get to understand the rules (which most people who have only seen the odd clip dont) then you'll really enjoy. The matchmaking is miles ahead of boxing. You have to earn your way up the rankings without being fed dummies.

JimStynes

Who was saying Fury ducked Joyce? Jesus he's terrible.

nrico2006

Quote from: JimStynes on April 15, 2023, 10:51:01 PM

Hard to hurt and will finish it strong more than likely when Zhang tires. Only 3 rounds down.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

Joyce survived some hits there.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

square_ball

This is very poor from Joyce so far. He'a even slower than usual. Reminds me of the Homer Simpson boxing episode. Takes that many punches and waits for his opponent to tire.

JimStynes

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 15, 2023, 10:53:42 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on April 15, 2023, 10:51:01 PM

Hard to hurt and will finish it strong more than likely when Zhang tires. Only 3 rounds down.

He wouldn't land a punch on Fury ffs. He's so slow.

ONeill

square_ball

Quote from: ONeill on April 15, 2023, 10:56:35 PM
Zhang might tire.

I think he will and I'd expect Joyce to take him eventually in the next few rounds.

nrico2006

Fury just ducked Usyk, not Joyce.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

It's like every jab Zhang hits is flush in Joyce's face.