Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

square_ball

Well lads what's the thoughts for this weekend?

JimStynes

I am on the fence. I can't call it! Santa Cruz will have improved since the last fight, plus all the distractions with his Da's illness couldn't have helped him. But Frampton will also have improved and will make adjustments too. Just hope the big Vegas fight and the hype surrounding it doesn't distract him too much. Some support out there for him and it should be a cracker.

gallsman

Frampton by close decision again. As has been commented on by a lot of journalists, I'm not sure Santa Cruz can change things up they much other then to somehow try and throw even more punches.

JimStynes

What time do you reckon the ring walk and fight will be?

bridgegael

Say 4am to be on the safe side.   I like the way both fighters have conducted themselves throughout the build up,  they obviously have a lot of respect for each other. I'm going to go frampton by unanimous decision this time.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Boycey

Quote from: JimStynes on January 28, 2017, 08:49:06 PM
What time do you reckon the ring walk and fight will be?

Taken from The Mirror

QuoteThe pair will be in the ring around 4am GMT given the Showtime broadcast starts at 3am GMT and will include the chief support fight between Mikey Garcia and Dejan Zlaticanin.

JimStynes

I keep forgetting about the Mikey Garcia fight! He's a great fighter.

the goal was on

Think people under estimating Santa Cruz. Think he'll get frampton out in later rounds. Hope not but frampton always tires

Milltown Row2

Quote from: the goal was on on January 29, 2017, 12:27:53 AM
Think people under estimating Santa Cruz. Think he'll get frampton out in later rounds. Hope not but frampton always tires

Tires?? He's fought a few distance fights! He'll be fine. Will go either way! If distance fight Carl by split decision... raging I'm not there
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Looking forward to another great fight. Refreshing to see both fighters taking the high road before a big fight. Frampton has to totally eclipse Barry and Collins are the greatest Irish boxer of all-time tonight. He already did it in terms of his skill but he's so close to becoming an absolute superstar now.

maximus

Any streams for the fight?

maximus

JimStynes

Frampton down a few rounds here. Needs to get going.