Any links for the Barnes fight??

Boycey

Well that was bizarre...

JoG2

Quote from: Boycey on November 05, 2016, 10:21:19 PM
Well that was bizarre...

First time I've seen that Boycey!  Lunacy from Barnes opponent

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Boycey

Quote from: JoG2 on November 05, 2016, 10:28:05 PM
Quote from: Boycey on November 05, 2016, 10:21:19 PM
Well that was bizarre...

First time I've seen that Boycey!  Lunacy from Barnes opponent

Me too didn't even know it was a rule? I wonder was he pissed over what happened before that. I thought he half went out through the ropes and the ref let Barnes box on as he was getting back in.

JimStynes

Danny Garcia V Thurman is going to be some scrap!

JimStynes

The big one this weekend! Will definitely set the alarm for this one. I fancy ward on points.

nrico2006

Quote from: JimStynes on November 15, 2016, 11:02:13 PM
The big one this weekend! Will definitely set the alarm for this one. I fancy ward on points.

Can't wait, been looking forward to this one for a long time and still am shocked that it was actually made.  I would love Kovalev to win but if I had to put money on it then it would have to go on a Ward points victory. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

omaghjoe

Yeah Im with you nrico would like to see Kovalev win it

Hopefully its a great scrap, tho havent really heard much talk about it.... Ward smaller and fairly inactive the past while, when did he actually fight anyone last? But then Kovalev struggled against a boxer last time out....

PPV isnt it?.... Dont be afraid to post any decent stream you come by on here ;)

square_ball

It's not a ppv just on normal sky.

gallsman

Ward will have fought four times in 17 months after Saturday. Pretty active since he sorted all his management troubles.

DuffleKing

Yea, Ward fought in March and August this year.

It shows how much the shine of boxing has waned in recent years when this fight isn't getting more coverage. Potential to be an all time classic between two genuinely great fighters of their era.

Can't wait

omaghjoe

Yeah he did in fairness but where they any good? Esp that last guy,... the purse split was 95-5 in Wards favour. Yer man got 20K or something like that... WTF.

gallsman

Quote from: omaghjoe on November 18, 2016, 04:26:40 AM
Yeah he did in fairness but where they any good? Esp that last guy,... the purse split was 95-5 in Wards favour. Yer man got 20K or something like that... WTF.

It was a tune up fight. This weekend's fight was agreed on proviso they would each come through a tune up in the summer.

square_ball

Poor decision in the Cummings fight. Not sure where he goes from here think he's well short of elite level. I think that's Shane McGuigans first defeat as a trainer?