Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Whatever way it finishes it's heading for a rematch. Frampton gonna be  pissing blood tomorrow.

No wides

Quote from: ONeill on February 27, 2016, 11:43:13 PM
Two average boxers. Arse boxed for 8 rounds

Seems the norm for a boxing match these days.

orangeman

bennydorano

Jim Watt is so full of shite, Sky trying to make it sound close. Frampton wins easy imo.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bennydorano on February 27, 2016, 11:52:23 PM
Jim Watt is so full of shite, Sky trying to make it sound close. Frampton wins easy imo.
Poor fare.

Declan

ONeill

Quote from: Declan on February 27, 2016, 11:54:59 PM
Fair play Frampton

Yep, he won relatively easier that a fight at this level should be. Quigg as poor.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on February 28, 2016, 12:00:30 AM
Quote from: Declan on February 27, 2016, 11:54:59 PM
Fair play Frampton

Yep, he won relatively easier that a fight at this level should be. Quigg as poor.
Head to a chippy near you in a couple of hours and you'll see better.

ONeill

After listening to post fight interviews it's clear that boxing is morphing into WWE. Main points were money and crowd.

Wildweasel74

Quigg lost the fight in the first 6 rounds in which little was done, he was the better fighter down 4 out of the last 6 rds at least but that blame can be put on his corner. Frampton looked like he had run out of steam after 10 or so

bennydorano

You're persisting with the 2 average boxers narrative I see O'Neill. You'd know more about a buttered cabbage!

The real trouble is people believe the Sky Hyperbole!!! Average bouts are the norm.

bennydorano

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 28, 2016, 12:07:47 AM
Quigg lost the fight in the first 6 rounds in which little was done, he was the better fighter down 4 out of the last 6 rds at least but that blame can be put on his corner. Frampton looked like he had run out of steam after 10 or so
He bossed the last round

ONeill

Quote from: bennydorano on February 28, 2016, 12:09:35 AM
You're persisting with the 2 average boxers narrative I see O'Neill. You'd know more about a buttered cabbage!

The real trouble is people believe the Sky Hyperbole!!! Average bouts are the norm.
Erm....so.....am i wrong?

JimStynes

They might not go down in history as two of the best ever but they're Two of the best in the world at their weight class, so they're definitely not average. It's a shame that the most gifted fighter in boxing is in frampton's weight class. Rigo's skills are a joy to watch but it makes him the most avoided fighter about and I can't see frampton wanting to fight him at this stage of his career.

bennydorano

Not many undefeated 2 belt World Champions are 'average'. Average fight? Most definitely.

Frampton beats Rigdoneaux imo as well.