Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laceer

http://www.hbo.com/html/mobile-landing/boxing.html

Some good short videos on Golovkin v Murray.

Golovkin looks a serious operator. 90% knockout rate over 31 fights!

beer baron

Golovkin's an absolute K.O machine,Murray's going to be broke into pieces,the knock out Golovkin gave Rubio by punching him on the top of the skull was something i can't remember ever seeing before,how'd he not do himself serious damage  :o ? He's available at 1/14 but i honestly felt he'd be something like 1/66 or shorter even. Mind you i doubt too may will be putting 14k to win 1 anyway.

JoG2

Super scrap between Smith and AA. 2 real warriors.

bennydorano

Looking forward to seeing Golovkin here on Channel 5, haven't saw much of him.

Can be no gripes from Smith tonite

screenexile

GGG looks like a modern day Ivan Drago!!

Serious operator!

beer baron

Some performance by Murray to still be in there  :o

Tony Baloney

Thon's a strange arena.

Murray doing rightly.

JimStynes

Doing rightly? He was getting beat about the ring for 11 rounds. Fought bravely to hang in as long as he did to be fair.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JimStynes on February 22, 2015, 12:16:42 AM
Doing rightly? He was getting beat about the ring for 11 rounds. Fought bravely to hang in as long as he did to be fair.
Aye that's what I meant. He was boxed out of the ring but he nearly made it to the end.

nrico2006

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 22, 2015, 12:22:31 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 22, 2015, 12:16:42 AM
Aye that's what I meant. He was boxed out of the ring but he nearly made it to the end.

He got a bit of luck after the second knock-down with the ref stopping the action due to thinking he heard the bell and also the 3rd knock-down when the bell saved him.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Syferus

Good luck to Framps. Class act.

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

BennyHarp

That was very impressive!!
That was never a square ball!!

Syferus

Frampton is looking great. Timing and movement are world class. Seems to be improving with each fight.

Tony Baloney

No value for money there.
I always hate seeing pricks in the first few rows shadow boxing. Cringe.