Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

I know you have to question the level of opponents but feck me Anthony Joshua looks like he punches hard.
That was never a square ball!!

tyroneboi

Anyone watching the bellew-cleverley fight? As bad a fight as I have seen! How anybody would pay for that is beyond me!

JimStynes

Quote from: tyroneboi on November 23, 2014, 12:14:43 AM
Anyone watching the bellew-cleverley fight? As bad a fight as I have seen! How anybody would pay for that is beyond me!

I thought it was an entertaining fight. Both men putting it in and taking some good shots! not the best standard but a good scrap!

gallsman

Quote from: tyroneboi on November 23, 2014, 12:14:43 AM

Sky having this on box office is a complete joke.

beer baron

In fairness to both lads they put their all in but their all's even less than i had believed previously. The last few rounds were laughable really,Cleverley in a heap on the ropes and Bellew swinging away with less power than a 12 year old kid. Sky are some legends for getting people to part with their hard earned to watch this.

BennyHarp

Quote from: beer baron on November 23, 2014, 10:07:34 AM
In fairness to both lads they put their all in but their all's even less than i had believed previously. The last few rounds were laughable really,Cleverley in a heap on the ropes and Bellew swinging away with less power than a 12 year old kid. Sky are some legends for getting people to part with their hard earned to watch this.

It was poor enough stuff, both lads are well below top class and just because they don't like each other doesn't mean it's a big fight. It's becoming more and more like WWE with Matchroom, big cards full of hyped up superstars against cannon fodder and rivalries building up in the background, Froch v Groves replaced by Cleverly v Belllew which is being replaced by Groves v Degale again.

ONeill

Looking forward to Eubank/Saunders - we'll see if he's anything like his old man.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on November 29, 2014, 09:50:38 PM
Looking forward to Eubank/Saunders - we'll see if he's anything like his old man.

Dean?
MWWSI 2017

BennyHarp

Quote from: ONeill on November 29, 2014, 09:50:38 PM

I hope he's as good as his da says he is. I was listening to him on the radio the other night and he is still fuckin nuts. - I always quite enjoyed watching him though.

In other news, Tyson Fury has been told to shave.

ONeill

ONeill

quit yo jibbajabba

ONeill

ONeill

Saunders took the first. Eubank will learn a lot about himself here. Step up in class.

And the second. Eubank looking for one big punch. Hasn't boxed yet.

nrico2006

Is there no links where payment info is not required?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'