Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffleKing

Never seen fury before. Looks like a big pudding so far...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on April 14, 2012, 10:09:35 PM
C'mon Rogie. Knock his shite in and hang the gloves up. There is a number 14 jersey with your name on it up at Rossa.

He'll need it after wed night :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Christ Rogie was well knocked down there
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Gaffer

Hail to our new Champ.  ::) ::) ::)
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: hardstation on April 14, 2012, 10:38:01 PM
Fight in the crowd?
That's what it looked like. I missed the last punch because I was trying to see what was happening in the crowd

Milltown Row2

Before he went down i seen him looking over to the corner. Took his eye off the what he was doing!!! Strange

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2012, 10:45:06 PM
Before he went down i seen him looking over to the corner. Took his eye off the what he was doing!!! Strange
You smelling a rat/large bet on a named round finish?

Milltown Row2

I'm saying nowt, I know Rogie and hurled againist him through juvenile. I was just wondering why he looked across to the corner

Minder

Heard a scurrilous rumour Rogie was for going down in a certain round ! Don't believe it myself.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

eoinbeag

Very strange. Never did that when he was emptying the Peter Pan at closing!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on April 14, 2012, 10:49:20 PM

Heard a scurrilous rumour Rogie was for going down in a certain round ! Don't believe it myself.

Heard that also, I heard the 3rd round. These rumours always fly about. I doubt it

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2012, 10:51:31 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 14, 2012, 10:49:20 PM

Heard that also, I heard the 3rd round. These rumours always fly about. I doubt it

Yeah it was the 3rd I heard too.

Tony Baloney

Maybe he cant count. Anyway leave the big cnut alone that must be him finished nar.

Minder

Chisora said on Twitter Rogan bet on losing in 5th round? :o