Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 29, 2012, 07:33:12 PM
Damaen Kelly convicted of beating the wife.  What is society coming to when you are punished for your wife having an affair.  Terrible.

WTF?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Damaen Kelly convicted of beating the wife.  What is society coming to when you are punished for your wife having an affair.  Terrible.

Is this some kind of joke?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on April 04, 2012, 06:15:37 PM

Is this some kind of joke?

Na, apparently he give her a smack or two.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

The Claw

Andy Lee v Chavez Jr June 16th.

Atticus_Finch

Julio Diaz has withdrawn from the May the 5th bout with Paul McCloskey due to weight problems.

McCloskey will now fight DeMarcus Corley.

If McCloskey wins, a title shot against the winner of Danny Garcia (recently came out on top against Erik Morales) and Ajose Olusegun beckons.

Is there many board members for the Rogan vs Fury fight on Saturday ?  What's your prediction ?
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

Minder

Would there be much of a demand for Rogan v Fury? Looks like two mugs.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Atticus_Finch

I wouldn't have thought so Minder, i was trying to gauge if there was much interest.

I wouldn't have thought there would be much interest on account of two reasons:

1) It is a foregone conclusion that Rogan is going to get beat. In my eyes it's just a matter of what round he gets beat in.  I hope i'm wrong about that.

2) Fight is on channel 5.

Reason why i was asking is that he made what could be interpreted as a veiled dig at McCloskey only fighting in the Kings Hall in a recent interview when he talked about when he was going to have to 'downgrade' from the Odyssey to the Kings Hall  to fight Matt Skelton last year (in a fight which never materialised). Maybe i'm reading too much into things here but the question he was asked did not merit talking about Belfast venues.

I would have thought Rogan would be doing well to sell half the odyssey, I guess we'll find out on Saturday.

There's a few lads i know going and i'd consider going for a last minute ticket, if my horse wins the grand national, otherwise i'll be watching it on the box.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

screenmachine

Any more details Hardstation? Seen someone mention on Facebook thay it had kicked off...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Minder

A last ditch attempt to drum up some interest?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

screenmachine

Was there any digs threw or just handbags? Should make it a bit more interesting anyway! Is it tonight or tomorrow?
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

SHEEDY

fury v rogie on tonight at the odyssey. live on ch5. cant see past a comfortable victory for tyson fury. fury inside 5 rounds.
nil satis nisi optimum

Tony Baloney

Someone tell Rogie to leather Fury if his gumshield comes out and the ref doesnt stop it.

Gaffer

Spot the ringside 'celebrities'  Bet Micky Harte is there
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"