best strike force in premiership?

Started by charlie stubbs, July 26, 2007, 10:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

On paper Spurs have a pretty decent team with Robinson, Chimbonda, King, Dawson & Bale in defence Lennon, Zokora, Jenas, Malbranque and then the 4 lads up front. I don't know why they were so shite last year. King being out may have been the reason.

On the best strike forces its very difficult to say. Spurs have 3 very good strikers and one exceptional, Chelsea have Drogba and if sheva finds his feet (remember Drogba was shit in his 1st season) they could be lethal, Man U I feel need one more, arsenal only have Van Persie (but this new lad may come good) and Liverpool have 4 international strikers. It all depends how Torres settles in. But I am happy with the 4 we have and wouldn't swap them for any other 4 in the prem

T Fearon

It has to be the Kings of N London, perming any two from Defoe, Robbie (I genuinely feel he will fulfil his full potential this season), Berbatov, Bent, represents a striking strength in depth that no other Premiership club can match, in the event of injury. No wonder Mourinho fears us this year ;)

Balboa

Quote from: T Fearon on July 26, 2007, 04:23:09 PM
It has to be the Kings of N London, perming any two from Defoe, Robbie (I genuinely feel he will fulfil his full potential this season), Berbatov, Bent, represents a striking strength in depth that no other Premiership club can match, in the event of injury. No wonder Mourinho fears us this year ;)

All 15 stone of it Tony?