Shamrock Rovers Unveil Stadium Plans

Started by dublinfella, July 25, 2007, 09:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 04:49:34 PM
backwoodsmen sprouting the predicitble garbage.

Stop constantly telling deliberate falsehoods on this board and people might take you a bit more seriously. >:(

I love the use of the term "backwoodsmen" - it's usually used by soccerites to describe GAA people who dont think soccer is wonderful. ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

his holiness nb

so an interesting and positive compromise between all sides in the saga cannot be discussed because a few heads on this board couldnt be arsed.

the irony of abusing the rovers mb for being whatever with the vitriol that has been used here is lost on most of the backwoodsmen sprouting the predicitble garbage.

its a sad reflection on some of the membership of the gaa when kennedy in TD is more reasonable than the keyboard hardmen here.

Keyboard hardmen???
Jesus check your own site pal.
Oh yeah what else was I told on there,, "I hope you get Mark Fowler disease"

But of course nothing compared to what goes on here  ::)

You are a pathetic bigot
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 26, 2007, 04:59:57 PM
so an interesting and positive compromise between all sides in the saga cannot be discussed because a few heads on this board couldnt be arsed.

the irony of abusing the rovers mb for being whatever with the vitriol that has been used here is lost on most of the backwoodsmen sprouting the predicitble garbage.

its a sad reflection on some of the membership of the gaa when kennedy in TD is more reasonable than the keyboard hardmen here.

Keyboard hardmen???
Jesus check your own site pal.
Oh yeah what else was I told on there,, "I hope you get Mark Fowler disease"

But of course nothing compared to what goes on here  ::)

You are a pathetic bigot

so because I question the strategic value of this lawsuit, the motives behind it and whether we have had enough of a debate on groundsharing i must be a Rovers fan?  ???

you are right, ignore the fact that the GAA is trying to influence the state in how it funds other sports and the fallout from this has stopped all capital grants in the country.

just keep shouting that 'all rovers fans are cnuts' loud enough and it might all go away.  ::)

pathetic stuff.

lynchbhoy

"I hope you get Mark Fowler disease"
dandruff?
Struck down with no talent?
Ugly?

deiseach

dublinfella, care to back up your assertion on this thread that the GAA are making more money from renting out Croke Park than the IRFU and the FAI? You seem to have forgotten to provide any evidence, I just thought I'd remind you on a thread that you are posting on.

magickingdom

please dont let that fockin tosser start another 60 page thread.  :-*

tayto

ph for the love of jesus , here we go again ...  :D :D :D

Tankie

Hey DublinFella which of these lovely 'ultras' are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHV5-Advmf0

-> seem like a nice bunch!!!!!!!!!!
Grand Slam Saturday!

his holiness nb

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 26, 2007, 05:05:57 PM
dandruff?
Ugly?

I already have them three, but to clarify to the people who dont watch eastenders, Mark Fowler had aids.
So basically I was told by the rovers ultras that they hope I get aids.

Dublinfella of course will not comment on any of the comments made by them, sure they are all innocent victims in all this.

It really is difficult to have ANY sympathy for a club full of lowlifes like this.

Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 27, 2007, 09:15:31 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 26, 2007, 05:05:57 PM
dandruff?
Ugly?

I already have them three, but to clarify to the people who dont watch eastenders, Mark Fowler had aids.
So basically I was told by the rovers ultras that they hope I get aids.

Dublinfella of course will not comment on any of the comments made by them, sure they are all innocent victims in all this.

It really is difficult to have ANY sympathy for a club full of lowlifes like this.

So you are going to totally ignore the progress on the stadium and rehash the same old tired shite? You dont like soccer, we get it.

All this because you went on their forum looking for a reaction and got one?

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on July 27, 2007, 10:37:00 AM
So you are going to totally ignore the progress on the stadium and rehash the same old tired shite? You dont like soccer, we get it.

Looking for a reaction? If wondering how the Rovers fans would react to a GAA man asking reasonable questions in a polite manner then I suppose I was looking for a reaction, and boy did I get one  ::)
Being told they hope I get Aids was not expected  >:(

Regarding ignoring the progress on the stadium, I am not doing that, I have been reading the updates on whats happening and have already told you my opinion on the whole saga.

Regarding your comments on me "rehashing the same old shite" Well hello Pot, I'm the black kettle  :D :D :D :D

But you still decline to condemn Rovers fans wishing me aids and instead go on the offense at me for pointing out what was said !!
Jesus christ Dublinfella, thats bad form.
Ask me holy bollix

supersarsfields

Well surely that's excately what you did? You went onto a gaa forum looking for a reaction and got one. What's the difference?

his holiness nb

And he got a much better reaction than I did, wishing me aids then banning me while he has hundreds of posts letting rip at the GAA and anyone who disagrees with him.
I suppose we are just a more tolerant bunch.  :)
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 27, 2007, 10:44:40 AM
Quote from: dublinfella on July 27, 2007, 10:37:00 AM

Looking for a reaction? If wondering how the Rovers fans would react to a GAA man asking reasonable questions in a polite manner then I suppose I was looking for a reaction, and boy did I get one  ::)
Being told they hope I get Aids was not expected  >:(

Regarding ignoring the progress on the stadium, I am not doing that, I have been reading the updates on whats happening and have already told you my opinion on the whole saga.

Regarding your comments on me "rehashing the same old shite" Well hello Pot, I'm the black kettle  :D :D :D :D

But you still decline to condemn Rovers fans wishing me aids and instead go on the offense at me for pointing out what was said !!
Jesus christ Dublinfella, thats bad form.

When have I ever given any indication I condone what you say was said to you? If that was said to you its outrageous. You are sounding very Jie Duffy today