Shamrock Rovers Unveil Stadium Plans

Started by dublinfella, July 25, 2007, 09:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Guys this is example of the mentality of the people we are argueing with..
copied and pasted from the Rovers Ultras website.

"bonhoff" discusses Kennedy...
"can we not just go round his house and break his legs 
I'm gettin a pain in me hole with this creature"

"kalsruhe hoop" discusses Kennedy....
"Why would anyone trust this sly f**ker, who has repeatedly abused the legal system in order to have everything held up as long as possible?"

"miltown roader" re Kennedy and TD.....
"How can the bigots wriggle themselves out of this one?"

"green blood" re the GAA......
"its not the commerciual thing, its the professional thing, which is pathetic, we're giving these players JOBs, the GAA gives their players broken jaws"

"karlsruhe hoop" on US at GAABOARD!!!!!
"Most people on the GAA forums are woefully misinformed, biased and blinkered - because they CHOOSE TO BE.
They simply don't want to know the reality regarding the stadium and Rovers, because it doesn't suit their selfish, overbearing fascist stance"

"hooperama" on US at GAABOARD!!!!!
"Spot on. Ignorance is bliss as far as they are concerned. Wouldn't even bat an eyelid at their nazi forums"

"buzz" on TD and Kennedy...
"its great that thomas davis bigots are being shown up for the infantile out of date, greedy bigot scum they are.. yes mr david kennedy kpmg that you we mean"

"hectorgray" on TD.....
"When is the next court date with the biggots?"

They really are the lowest kind of lifeforms.
Thanks god at least they are soccer fans, the last thing we need is to attract this sort of scum to Dublin games.
Ask me holy bollix

Tankie

theres no point in discussing this with DublinFella as he wont listen. the whole thing would be sorted if Rovers agree that the stadium is made bigger and they say to the minister that everything is ok. I love the way rovers gon on about their 120year lease but have no money to build a stadium of their own. the only reason i want the gaa in thereis because its going for free, it rovers were building it i would not have an issue!
Grand Slam Saturday!

dublinfella

Quote from: Tankie on July 26, 2007, 03:15:56 PM
theres no point in discussing this with DublinFella as he wont listen. the whole thing would be sorted if Rovers agree that the stadium is made bigger and they say to the minister that everything is ok. I love the way rovers gon on about their 120year lease but have no money to build a stadium of their own. the only reason i want the gaa in thereis because its going for free, it rovers were building it i would not have an issue!

round and round in circles we go. Even Thomas Davis arent claiming its a free stadium Rovers are getting.

How did this line get creedance?

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 03:21:17 PM
round and round in circles we go.

We never expect anything else once you get going roversfella
:D :D :D

Still claiming to be a GAA fan?
Played in Tullamore my hole.
What I find amusing is that you expect people to take you seriously when you are a proven liar.

Also lets not forget this is the guy who also made excuses for the "thomas davis/gac, f**k off and die" banners shown at a Rovers game.
Nice crowd them, "f**k off and die" on banners, taunting players over their wifes death, classy bunch.
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 26, 2007, 03:25:38 PM
Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 03:21:17 PM
round and round in circles we go.

We never expect anything else once you get going roversfella
:D :D :D

Still claiming to be a GAA fan?
Played in Tullamore my hole.
What I find amusing is that you expect people to take you seriously when you are a proven liar.

Also lets not forget this is the guy who also made excuses for the "thomas davis/gac, f**k off and die" banners shown at a Rovers game.
Nice crowd them, "f**k off and die" on banners, taunting players over their wifes death, classy bunch.

it was carlow.

and i never made excuses for the banner, i just commented that people who were indignant about that reaction had no problem whatsoever with the 'last man standing' email. i expect higher standards from an officer of the GAA than a group of soccer fans.

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 03:33:49 PM
and i never made excuses for the banner, i just commented that people who were indignant about that reaction had no problem whatsoever with the 'last man standing' email. i expect higher standards from an officer of the GAA than a group of soccer fans.

Did an official of the GAA say "f**k off and die" to Rovers?
Did an official of the GAA taunt a player over his wifes death?

No, so there you go, you expected higher standards from an official of the GAA than a group of soccer fans and got it.
p.s. you didnt condemn the banner, you said you could understand why they did it. Thats making excuses in anyones book  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 26, 2007, 03:44:50 PM
Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 03:33:49 PM

Did an official of the GAA say "f**k off and die" to Rovers?
Did an official of the GAA taunt a player over his wifes death?

No, so there you go, you expected higher standards from an official of the GAA than a group of soccer fans and got it.
p.s. you didnt condemn the banner, you said you could understand why they did it. Thats making excuses in anyones book  ::)

an official of the GAA said similar to the first one.

I said that I understood the frustrations of Rovers fans to read Kennedy in the Tallaght Echo claiming that they were behind TD's stance on the stadium and this boiled over. The wording was a disgrace.

Have you any opinion on the latest developments?

magpie seanie

1 - did we need another thread to thrash this out.

2 - why debate with someone who has a tenuos grip on reality and a complete inability to tell the difference between facts and what some fella said to my sisters aunties parrot when pissed.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: magpie seanie on July 26, 2007, 04:12:51 PM
1 - did we need another thread to thrash this out.

2 - why debate with someone who has a tenuos grip on reality and a complete inability to tell the difference between facts and what some fella said to my sisters aunties parrot when pissed.

which one was pissed
the parrot or the fella? ???

:D :D

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 04:00:29 PM
an official of the GAA said similar to the first one.

Care to quote him so we can see how similar to "f**k off and die" it was?

My opinion on the latest developments?
Purely due to my experience of Shamrock Rovers as a club and their fans (helped enormously by the contingent on here and on the Rovers Ultras site) I hope to god that Thomas Davis get their way as I dont believe scum like Rovers and their fans should be given a free (mostly) stadium.
The more sports clubs / teams to benefit from this stadium the better IMO.
Ask me holy bollix

Main Street

Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 04:00:29 PM
Using the debate logic of Nolan, Shamrock Rovers spokesperson,
this GAA statement proves to the general public that the GAA want Rovers playing there.

Nolan
"If they were to take out an injunction than that would really show to the general public that they don't want us playing there. If they really truly have no problem with us playing there, they'd be behind the plan 100 per cent as well."

Rossfan

Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 02:38:04 PM

I
but what gives rover the right to a free stadium?????????

they have put millions into it and own the land.

[/quot

More absolute lies from this cnut???
They DO NOT own the land - the public throught the local Council owns the land.
Millions of what - they got €1.5 million OUT of it the useless shower of ******s
BEGGARS the lot of them.

Moderators - can this be closed again as there is no need to keep giving this clown space to spout absolute lies non stop and annoy the rest of us in the process.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: dublinfella on July 26, 2007, 03:33:49 PMand i never made excuses for the banner, i just commented that people who were indignant about that reaction had no problem whatsoever with the 'last man standing' email. i expect higher standards from an officer of the GAA than a group of soccer fans.

If u were a GAA man (as u claim to be ad nauseum, Jaysus, even the Paisleys couldn't keep this lie up) u would realise that the meaning of "last man standing" refers to the history of the GAA, from togging out in ditches, playing in rented fields, club lottos, running fundraisers, planning, development, etc, which has brought us to the strong position where we are today. Compare that to the mismanagement of Shamble Rovers down through the years, no ground, no money, selling themselves down the river, etc. What ur man meant was that if it came down to a battle of wills between TD and Shamble Rovers he'd have every confidence based on history, tradition and willpower that TD would emerge victorious. Even though it'd be a 2 horse race it'd be like the donkey from Shrek trying to take on Seabiscuit and as Babs Keating (Tipperary hurling manager) once said "Donkeys don't win Derbies". Nothing sinister in "last man standing", no matter what slant yous try and put on it. Now away back to ur wannabe hooligan board.

TF only want what's right and fair, equal access to the stadium.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

his holiness nb

Incidentally the fact that this guy is allowed spout his rubbish says a lot about tolerance in gaa circles compared to his own rovers ultras site.
I joined months back and asked (deliberatly politely) why they have it in for the gaa so much.
I was banned immediately.
Bigotry doesnt come close to it, they are real brit holligan wannabees.
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

so an interesting and positive compromise between all sides in the saga cannot be discussed because a few heads on this board couldnt be arsed.

the irony of abusing the rovers mb for being whatever with the vitriol that has been used here is lost on most of the backwoodsmen sprouting the predicitble garbage.

its a sad reflection on some of the membership of the gaa when kennedy in TD is more reasonable than the keyboard hardmen here.