Favourite Poster on the board (board member)

Started by Goin Down, July 20, 2007, 03:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think everyone is GREAT on the board?

Yes
No

Goin Down

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 21, 2007, 12:51:44 AM
In the words of our former Pope

"People of Gaaboard.com  I LOVE YOU"

:D :D :D :D :D

Ah Thanks Laoislad will be remembered!!
Remember This.

new devil

SeanSouth

Quote from: new devil on July 21, 2007, 12:54:42 AM
syd was my favourite were has he gone ??? :'(

Was he the bollocks that used to act the tool on the Man Utd thread? I take it you are being sarcastic Devil !

new devil

stew

O'Neill by a long way closely followed by magpie shauna.
Sligo for Sam in 07. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Uladh

Being constantly embarrassed when i point out your idiocy is bound to hurt....

i couldn't nominate you.... you give us too much of a laugh with your stupidity

Donagh

But I doubt even you were there for the first 5Times – it's not something that fades...   ;D

Donagh

Well as I hinted, I doubt there is anything to come close to being present for your county's first.

I was in the Hogan in '77 and the memory and emotion of that cnut in front waving the red and black flag every time the Dubs scored against the Ulster team is something I don't ever want to fade...

stew

5 times, you hate Armagh, we get it, now feck away aff and quit bringing  up ancient history.

BTW, I was there in 77 and I supported my fellow Ulstermen on their big day, I also watched and supported Down in 91 and 94 because they were an Ulster County playing in the AIF, the same went for Derry and Tyrone when they played in the AIF when we were not involved.

Down are perfect in AIF going 5 for 5, we all get that however your inane droning annoys nobody and just bores the crap out of me.

One last thing, you remind me of the local midget who runs around acting all hard and has a dangler the size of a peanut, are you trying to make up for physical shortcomings 5whines??? maybe your deep rooted hatred of all things Armagh originates from the fact that you are insecure about your own counties pathetic play for over 20 years and the fact that your biggest enemy bitched slapped you by twelve points in the UF and also won sam in 02.

Uladh is dead on, a tad grumpy at times but twice the man you are. UP ARMAGH

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

dodo

Quote from: stew on July 21, 2007, 10:41:07 PM
5 times, you hate Armagh, we get it, now feck away aff and quit bringing  up ancient history.

BTW, I was there in 77 and I supported my fellow Ulstermen on their big day, I also watched and supported Down in 91 and 94 because they were an Ulster County playing in the AIF, the same went for Derry and Tyrone when they played in the AIF when we were not involved.
Down are perfect in AIF going 5 for 5, we all get that however your inane droning annoys nobody and just bores the crap out of me.

One last thing, you remind me of the local midget who runs around acting all hard and has a dangler the size of a peanut, are you trying to make up for physical shortcomings 5whines??? maybe your deep rooted hatred of all things Armagh originates from the fact that you are insecure about your own counties pathetic play for over 20 years and the fact that your biggest enemy bitched slapped you by twelve points in the UF and also won sam in 02.

If you were supporting your fellow Ulstermen why not also have shouted for Donegal in their AI ? Or are you a 6 county Ulsterman ?

Long time dead

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 21, 2007, 09:57:42 PM
5 of anything will always be more than 1.

Go back to living in the shadows, its where you orangemen belong.
2002 is now a memory, fading fast.
We still have 5

And you from Down, you don't even see the irony in that statement - what a dickhead.  :D

stew

Quote from: dodo on July 21, 2007, 10:55:06 PM
Quote from: stew on July 21, 2007, 10:41:07 PM

If you were supporting your fellow Ulstermen why not also have shouted for Donegal in their AI ? Or are you a 6 county Ulsterman ?

Of course I supported Donegal, they are Ulstermen are they not?????

I hope Monaghan win the AI the year and have stated that on a different thread, if not them then some other Ulster team will make me happy, preferably not Tyrone though.

Goin Down

I'm surprised to see 'NO' winning the poll! CMON PEOPLE!
Remember This.

illdecide

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 23, 2007, 10:54:46 AM
Quote from: Donagh on July 21, 2007, 10:32:26 PM
I was in the Hogan in '77 and the memory and emotion of that cnut in front waving the red and black flag every time the Dubs scored against the Ulster team is something I don't ever want to fade...

That could have been me, I was in the Hogan as well in`77

5iveTimes in all fairness i think its safe to say everyone thinks your a w**ker :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch