Olympic boxing

Started by winghalfback, August 02, 2016, 01:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Irish ExaminerVerified account@irishexaminer  9m9 minutes ago
UPDATE: Irish boxer who failed drugs test named as Michael O'Reilly #Boxing #rio2016 http://shr.gs/8gJAOHO
MWWSI 2017

winghalfback

I'm shocked at this. Silly boy if true I'm thinking it was probably a fat burner to help get down to his weight. Still a stupid action especially with all going on with the Russians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: winghalfback on August 04, 2016, 05:44:31 PM
I'm shocked at this. Silly boy if true I'm thinking it was probably a fat burner to help get down to his weight. Still a stupid action especially with all going on with the Russians

Probably got it off hos misuses.... That can get you off it ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

winghalfback

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 04, 2016, 06:36:58 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on August 04, 2016, 05:44:31 PM

Probably got it off hos misuses.... That can get you off it ::)

Lol

Shamrock Shore

Was it not a Class A that was discovered?

Clown if true.

Can we say he's from Laoiski?

macdanger2

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on August 04, 2016, 09:44:32 PM

Clown if true.

Yeah, recreational apparently. What a dope

muppet

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 04, 2016, 10:16:54 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on August 04, 2016, 09:44:32 PM

Clown if true.

Brilliant.  :D
MWWSI 2017

theskull1

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 04, 2016, 10:16:54 PM

Thats it!!.... the gloves are off now!  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

mouview

Background peer pressure?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mouview on August 05, 2016, 12:34:50 AM

Amateur takes recreational drugs!! foolish and the minute that he was pulled in for the test he most have known there and then that his efforts leading up to the Olympics were all in vain... others who trained, fought and didn't qualify at that weight will be seriously disappointed...

He'll be feeling some pressure to quit and must feel like a right embarrassment to his family/friends/coaches and supporters...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Paddy Barnes and Michael Conlon's twitters are good value again this olympics. McIlroy getting a hard time off Barnes.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on August 06, 2016, 04:41:52 PM
Paddy Barnes and Michael Conlon's twitters are good value again this olympics. McIlroy getting a hard time off Barnes.

I'm sure he's devastated

mouview

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 06, 2016, 02:26:40 PM
Quote from: mouview on August 05, 2016, 12:34:50 AM

Amateur takes recreational drugs!! foolish and the minute that he was pulled in for the test he most have known there and then that his efforts leading up to the Olympics were all in vain... others who trained, fought and didn't qualify at that weight will be seriously disappointed...

He'll be feeling some pressure to quit and must feel like a right embarrassment to his family/friends/coaches and supporters...

Don't think they do embarrassment.

NAG1

Quote from: JimStynes on August 06, 2016, 04:41:52 PM

I'm going the other way sick of hearing and seeing everyone fawning over PB especially.

The day of the opening ceremony when he held up the banner begging for money finished me with him.

nrico2006

McIlroy came back with a good one to them yesterday. 

I was watching Joyce fighting last night and your doll Kelly Harrington was as bad a panelist I have ever saw on any sports broadcast ever.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'