Dana Rosemary Scallon
4 (4.7%)
Spoilt my Vote/Dustin the Turkey
5 (5.9%)
Inanimate Carbon Rod
5 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Shamrock Shore

Which one of ye is going to tell McGuinness he is now President?

AQMP

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 27, 2011, 11:57:49 PM

Are we not having a second count?

sheamy

text sent. Big man's delighted. The wife wants to know if there's an ASDA near the Aras.

sammymaguire

Quote from: AQMP on October 28, 2011, 09:20:35 AM

Are we not having a second count?

Was there a w instead of a t in that now?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

deiseach

Threads like this reinforce why I can't ever see myself voting for Sinn Féin. There's no way that McGuiness won a plurality among posters on here eligible to vote. Yet the Shinner-bots just can't help them themselves, can they? It's like how Scientologists must confront those who seek to traduce ther religion at every turn. Keep it up lads, ye'll get to Operating Thetan level III yet

Bingo

Quote from: deiseach on October 28, 2011, 09:38:32 AM
Threads like this reinforce why I can't ever see myself voting for Sinn Féin. There's no way that McGuiness won a plurality among posters on here eligible to vote. Yet the Shinner-bots just can't help them themselves, can they? It's like how Scientologists must confront those who seek to traduce ther religion at every turn. Keep it up lads, ye'll get to Operating Thetan level III yet

Well said  ;D

AQMP

They're already in the NI Executive!! ;D

deiseach

Quote from: AQMP on October 28, 2011, 09:52:10 AM

They're already in the NI Executive!! ;D

:D

tommysmith

It's like leaving a packet of sweets on a table and telling a 2 year old not to touch them , they just cant help themselves here when they see SF they have to click it.

trasna man

Quote from: tommysmith on October 28, 2011, 10:15:08 AM

It's like leaving a packet of sweets on a table and telling a 2 year old not to touch them , they just cant help themselves here when they see SF they have to click it.
we are trained to vote early vote often :D ;D ;D ;)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trasna man on October 28, 2011, 10:53:23 AM
Quote from: tommysmith on October 28, 2011, 10:15:08 AM

we are trained to vote early vote often :D ;D ;D ;)

Mary Davis  0 (0%)
Sean Gallagher  8 (9.9%)
Michael D Higgins  24 (29.6%)
Martin McGuinness  33 (40.7%)
Gay Mitchell  0 (0%)
David Norris  3 (3.7%)
Dana Rosemary Scallon  4 (4.9%)
Spoilt my Vote/Dustin the Turkey  5 (6.2%)
Inanimate Carbon Rod  4 (4.9%)

Good to see the Fine Gaelers showing that they are the honest folk yet again. The Shinners could take a leaf out of our book   ;)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mylestheslasher

You can't see yourself ever voting for sinn fein because some faceless supporters on a gaa site vote for them on a poll? Interesting way to decide your vote.

Main Street

;D
Typical southerner, no proof, can't face facts as they appear, displays close acquaintance with a bizarre science fiction story  and goes off on another rant accusing non-voting eligible board members of practicing deceit. Very disrespectful indeed and all because Gay Mitchell was left floundering.

I have already stated that I did not partake in this GAABoard exit poll.

deiseach

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 28, 2011, 06:06:17 PM
You can't see yourself ever voting for sinn fein because some faceless supporters on a gaa site vote for them on a poll? Interesting way to decide your vote.

It's one reason among many, not the only reason. SF show the characteristics of a cult, and this reinforces that for me.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Main Street on October 28, 2011, 07:16:32 PM
;D
Typical southerner, no proof, can't face facts as they appear, displays close acquaintance with a bizarre science fiction story  and goes off on another rant accusing non-voting eligible board members of practicing deceit. Very disrespectful indeed and all because Gay Mitchell was left floundering.

I have already stated that I did not partake in this GAABoard exit poll.

Not sure who you are talking too, but I think only one of the Roscommon lads (& I think it was a joke) ever said Mitchel had a chance. I think all the FG'rs and all the people from the 26 counties were behind other candidates from the start, so I'm not sure what you are jiber-jabering on about. I think it is the Shinners who are sore becasue the Republic resoundingly rejected their high-priest, don't  :'(
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.