Scallon, Dana Rosemary
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

glens abu

Quote from: sans pessimism on October 05, 2011, 01:50:10 PM
Quote from: glens abu on October 05, 2011, 01:19:21 PM
Quote from: Hound on October 05, 2011, 01:12:43 PM
Quote from: sheamy on October 05, 2011, 12:25:45 PM
The statement clearly shows FG and Gay Mitchel are liars and black propaganaists. Threaten the professional political classes of any hue in the 26 and you get an hysterical response.

But I thought the FG point was that he doesnt give up his £100k plus salary or give it to charity - it all goes to Sinn Fein. Then Sinn Fein pay him whatever they agree.

Marty doesnt dispute this, but I don't see how this makes FG or Gay liars.

When Marty said he'll only take the average industrial wage if he becomes president, a lot of people might have thought that this would save the taxpayer over €200k a year. But FG's point is the money would just go to Sinn Fein instead

Sinn fein always said that the rest of their wages went into the party to employ more constituency workers and help run the offices,but as Martin is not running for Sinn Fein in this election he said from the beginning the balance of his salary would go back to the state to help take a few young people of the dole.
hero

What would you know about heros :D :D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trileacman on October 05, 2011, 01:43:08 PM
Quote from: Ulick on October 05, 2011, 01:23:05 PM
When Marty said he'll only take the average industrial wage if he becomes president, a lot of people might have thought that this would save the taxpayer over €200k a year. But FG's point is the money would just go to Sinn Fein instead

No that's what happens at the moment. He has said a few times that if elected he would only take the average industrial wage and the remainder would either go back to the state or be used to employ 6 young people on the dole.
Employ them as what though? Digging holes or become minions of the Shinner machine?

Who will these people of the dole be, will they have to fit a certain political agenda and outlook of Irishness? Which dole will they be brought off? What roles will they perform? Will they be assisting the President and therefore just another form of expenses?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

cicfada

I called in herself to watch a bit of the debate last night...she was watching her  usual 2 hours of Come dine with me!! :-\  Anyway she was watching it  when Browne took out the books and she says that she was impressed with  MMG reaction. He didn't lose his cool etc etc She hasn't a republican bone in her  body but of all the candidates last night was more impressed with him than anyone else based on the performance last night!!  She has a point allright though I thought gallagher didn't do too bad! Browne had f**k all on him to attack him with other than Fianna  Fail! Browne could have attacked Mitchell last night a lot more too about his clemency letter though I suspect anyone watching last night  would have  come away from it thinking that Mitchell had nothing to offer other than attack Mc Guinness!! Dana is a complete air head, Michael D looks a little confused and Davis has that salary thing hanging over her! Norris only spoofs and was completely shown up when refusing to  answer the question at the end!! I wish he would answer a question with something other than " can I just say......."!! Anyway there will be plenty more dirt lashed out in the papers soon during this election, can't wait for the next poll!!

glens abu

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 05, 2011, 02:04:06 PM

No that's what happens at the moment. He has said a few times that if elected he would only take the average industrial wage and the remainder would either go back to the state or be used to employ 6 young people on the dole.
Employ them as what though? Digging holes or become minions of the Shinner machine?

Who will these people of the dole be, will they have to fit a certain political agenda and outlook of Irishness? Which dole will they be brought off? What roles will they perform? Will they be assisting the President and therefore just another form of expenses?

We will give you a call ;)

sans pessimism

Quote from: glens abu on October 05, 2011, 02:01:53 PM
The statement clearly shows FG and Gay Mitchel are liars and black propaganaists. Threaten the professional political classes of any hue in the 26 and you get an hysterical response.

But I thought the FG point was that he doesnt give up his £100k plus salary or give it to charity - it all goes to Sinn Fein. Then Sinn Fein pay him whatever they agree.

Sinn fein always said that the rest of their wages went into the party to employ more constituency workers and help run the offices,but as Martin is not running for Sinn Fein in this election he said from the beginning the balance of his salary would go back to the state to help take a few young people of the dole.
hero

Whatever bout hero's,I know a spoofer when I see one ;)
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

glens abu

Quote from: sans pessimism on October 05, 2011, 02:08:18 PM

hero

Thats more like it,I would say you would know plenty of them :D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: glens abu on October 05, 2011, 02:06:26 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 05, 2011, 02:04:06 PM

We will give you a call ;)

:D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

hero

Its bad when its left up to me to point out that the spelling is heroes.

glens abu

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 05, 2011, 02:12:24 PM

hero

Put that on your CV and I would say your 1st on the list.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: glens abu on October 05, 2011, 02:19:29 PM

hero

Token "Blueshirt-Freestate-WestBrit" talks to Sinn Féin Ard Fheis 2012  ;D

glens abu

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 05, 2011, 02:29:11 PM

hero

Ah no sure we would have you brainwashed before that. ;)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: glens abu on October 05, 2011, 02:30:46 PM

hero

Some here believe old-SF (Fine Gael) got there first  ;D

glens abu

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 05, 2011, 02:32:09 PM
Quote from: glens abu on October 05, 2011, 02:30:46 PM

hero

Some here believe old-SF (Fine Gael) got there first  ;D

:D  A bit of brainwashing is hard to beat.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

If you told anyone in 2007 that Enda Kenny would be Taoiseach, Michael Noonan - Minister for Finance, Fianna Fáil almost extinct, Gerry Adams a T.D., Ming in Dáil Éireann, Bertie an national pariah, A black president of the United States of America, Dublin All-Ireland Champions, 4 Irish provinces in the Heineken Cup they would have had you committed.

Maybe it will be bible Bunreacht na hÉireann bashing Dana for the suprise win  :P

Dana is the one thats begining to annoy me the most now (not because she is from the North  ;)  ). She will have that book in tatters she waves it around so much.

Bingo

How annoying is it to see quote after quote repeated on pages. FFS unless essential just quote the immediate preceeding comment you are responding to.