3 (1.5%)
Norris, David
7 (3.4%)
Scallon, Dana Rosemary
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Bingo on October 05, 2011, 02:43:12 PM
How annoying is it to see quote after quote repeated on pages. FFS unless essential just quote the immediate preceeding comment you are responding to.

Sorry, are you sorry Glens?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Ulick on October 05, 2011, 12:58:08 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on October 05, 2011, 12:38:54 PM
Ah come on, it explains fck all. He could have 20 other accounts for all we know with 'other income' in them.
I know very little about him, but I doubt greed is a word you'd associate with him. So I'm not particularly interested in getting to see his accounts, but I still don't think what he has provided will satisfy those who have major doubts.

Really? This is a man who has been under scrutiny by the RUC, MI5, MI6, FRU and Gods know what other arm of the Britsh security apparatus for the best part of 45 years. Would you not think it logical to assume if there was any hidden income, it would be known about by these agencies and therefore SF and McGuinness would be taking one hell of a risk lest it be leaked?
I hardly think it would be in the interests of "the RUC, MI5, MI6, FRU and Gods know what other arm of the Britsh security apparatus"  to reveal what bank account they've been using to make payments* to Wee Marty (or brother Willie/J119, for that matter  ;)).

Though I have heard that he had an Account with the Northern Bank, until he suddenly withdrew the contents and closed it, on 19th December, 2004

And that's only referring to Accounts in Marty's name. For as we all know, it's hardly difficult to open an Account under one alias, then open a second one under another, isn't that right, Donagh Ulick?

* - I suppose they'd be what you'd call "Agency Fees"  :D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Manners EG, you won't get invited to the job interviews in the Aras.

ballinaman

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 05, 2011, 02:41:17 PM
Dana is the one thats begining to annoy me the most now (not because she is from the North  ;)  ). She will have that book in tatters she waves it around so much.
She's having a go at the constitution for Europe as well mind...

sans pessimism

Cannot see many people voting for her.If I was from a council area that nominated her, I'd have grave worries about my reps
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

deiseach

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 05, 2011, 01:55:34 PM
I think I'll end up voting for Marty as the best of a bad lot. Jaysus, that'll be two Sinn Fein #1s by me in the last 2 elections. I'll be getting on a list somewhere :D

Don't worry, Conor Cruise O'Brien is dead

AQMP

If you told anyone in 2007 that Enda Kenny would be Taoiseach, Michael Noonan - Minister for Finance, Fianna Fáil almost extinct, Gerry Adams a T.D., Ming in Dáil Éireann, Bertie an national pariah, A black president of the United States of America, Dublin All-Ireland Champions, 4 Irish provinces in the Heineken Cup they would have had you committed.

Maybe it will be bible Bunreacht na hÉireann bashing Dana for the suprise win  :P

Dana is the one thats begining to annoy me the most now (not because she is from the North  ;)  ). She will have that book in tatters she waves it around so much.

Born in London...nathin' to do with us!! ;)

AQMP

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 05, 2011, 01:55:34 PM
I think I'll end up voting for Marty as the best of a bad lot. Jaysus, that'll be two Sinn Fein #1s by me in the last 2 elections. I'll be getting on a list somewhere :D

That's one SF and one Independent, surely AZ ;)

glens abu

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 05, 2011, 02:44:14 PM
Quote from: Bingo on October 05, 2011, 02:43:12 PM
How annoying is it to see quote after quote repeated on pages. FFS unless essential just quote the immediate preceeding comment you are responding to.

Sorry, are you sorry Glens?

I am always sorry if I annoy somebody :-*

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Evil Genius on October 05, 2011, 02:44:36 PM
Quote from: Ulick on October 05, 2011, 12:58:08 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on October 05, 2011, 12:38:54 PM
Ah come on, it explains fck all. He could have 20 other accounts for all we know with 'other income' in them.
I know very little about him, but I doubt greed is a word you'd associate with him. So I'm not particularly interested in getting to see his accounts, but I still don't think what he has provided will satisfy those who have major doubts.

Really? This is a man who has been under scrutiny by the RUC, MI5, MI6, FRU and Gods know what other arm of the Britsh security apparatus for the best part of 45 years. Would you not think it logical to assume if there was any hidden income, it would be known about by these agencies and therefore SF and McGuinness would be taking one hell of a risk lest it be leaked?
I hardly think it would be in the interests of "the RUC, MI5, MI6, FRU and Gods know what other arm of the Britsh security apparatus"  to reveal what bank account they've been using to make payments* to Wee Marty (or brother Willie/J119, for that matter  ;)).

Though I have heard that he had an Account with the Northern Bank, until he suddenly withdrew the contents and closed it, on 19th December, 2004

And that's only referring to Accounts in Marty's name. For as we all know, it's hardly difficult to open an Account under one alias, then open a second one under another, isn't that right, Donagh Ulick?

* - I suppose they'd be what you'd call "Agency Fees"  :D

EG opening bank accounts in the north is as easy as jumping through flaming hoops backwards with your hands and feet tied to your testicles. Don't think Martin has much to worry about regarding his finances.
Tbc....

deiseach

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 05, 2011, 04:48:09 PM
EG opening bank accounts in the north is as easy as jumping through flaming hoops backwards with your hands and feet tied to your testicles. Don't think Martin has much to worry about regarding his finances.

I presume there are extra, er, hoops you must jump through in the North as opposed to those required to open a bank account on the mainland*?

*Used ironically, folks. Don't get yer knickers in a twist

sans pessimism

If you told anyone in 2007 that Enda Kenny would be Taoiseach, Michael Noonan - Minister for Finance, Fianna Fáil almost extinct, Gerry Adams a T.D., Ming in Dáil Éireann, Bertie an national pariah, A black president of the United States of America, Dublin All-Ireland Champions, 4 Irish provinces in the Heineken Cup they would have had you committed.

Maybe it will be bible Bunreacht na hÉireann bashing Dana for the suprise win  :P

She's ALWAYS annoyed me
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: deiseach on October 05, 2011, 05:39:09 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 05, 2011, 04:48:09 PM

I presume there are extra, er, hoops you must jump through in the North as opposed to those required to open a bank account on the mainland*?

*Used ironically, folks. Don't get yer knickers in a twist

I think some of them have to jump through hoops and others have to to get past the managers  :P

trileacman

Quote from: fearbrags on October 05, 2011, 06:49:49 PM
http://www.politico.ie/irish-politics/7926-gay-mitchell-represented-controversial-military-dealer-in-eu-parliament.html

This election descended into pure mud slinging quite a while ago. Imagine your job was trawling through Mitchell/Davis/Dana/MMG career to find something newsworthy. I expect "MMG in littering scandal" or "Dana caught without tv licence in 1996" any minute now.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014