Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

If there's a joint "victim" candidate then SF should just run John Finucane in WT.  Sure isn't he a victim too??  Victim vs. Victim, sure that would be a dignified, sombre campaign?

Applesisapples

Quote from: AQMP on January 16, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
If there's a joint "victim" candidate then SF should just run John Finucane in WT.  Sure isn't he a victim too??  Victim vs. Victim, sure that would be a dignified, sombre campaign?
And ultimately depressing, Unionists need to call time on using victims to score points.

Rossfan

Quote from: T Fearon on January 16, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
SF now intent on focusing on its Southern electorate at the expense of the Nort
Correct Tony.
They were getting a savaging on the Marian Dublin 4 talk show Sunday on RTÉ . The poor Shinner TD sounded embarrassed about it all. Then the tweets and messages were coming in "I voted Sinn  Fein  but not any more. ...."
They know the Northern tribal voting tradition will see them alright there and with "our" tribes population rising.....

Disgusting abuse by "Charlie tully" and of course Bombast wades in now that he's over the shock of a SF man saying he got something wrong.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Walter Cronc

As someone who has voted SF since I turned 18, for me McElduff had to go. What he done was wrong and Nationalist/Republican politicians shouldn't stoop to the level of some Unionists like Gregory Campbell by mocking the dead.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Rossfan on January 16, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 16, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
SF now intent on focusing on its Southern electorate at the expense of the Nort
Correct Tony.
They were getting a savaging on the Marian Dublin 4 talk show Sunday on RTÉ . The poor Shinner TD sounded embarrassed about it all. Then the tweets and messages were coming in "I voted Sinn  Fein  but not any more. ...."
They know the Northern tribal voting tradition will see them alright there and with "our" tribes population rising.....

Disgusting abuse by "Charlie tully" and of course Bombast wades in now that he's over the shock of a SF man saying he got something wrong.
Bomber does not represent Northern Nationalists or their thinking any more than your anti SF?Nationalist trolling represents Southern Nationalists. Two sides one coin.

Il Bomber Destro

I represent myself and an aversion for having to be shamed for standing up for yourself when nobody else will.

seafoid

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 16, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
I represent myself and an aversion for having to be shamed for standing up for yourself when nobody else will.
You can stand up for yourself in.different ways  if SF don't deliver they will have to get off the pot
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

gallsman

I didn't realise ranting about fine Gael and calling your fellow countrymen free staters was standing up for your identity. Go you.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: gallsman on January 16, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

I didn't realise ranting about fine Gael and calling your fellow countrymen free staters was standing up for your identity. Go you.

No that's unmasking those who stand on the pedestal pontificating and moralising. They have a load of murky business they need to deal with. It's been given lip service in the media this week but FG and the Free State Government continue to let down the McAnespie family and their quest for justice. They have no problem trumpeting the likes of Austin Stack however and balance and transparency is very important.

seafoid

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 16, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

No that's unmasking those who stand on the pedestal pontificating and moralising. They have a load of murky business they need to deal with. It's been given lip service in the media this week but FG and the Free State Government continue to let down the McAnespie family and their quest for justice. They have no problem trumpeting the likes of Austin Stack however and balance and transparency is very important.
The pontificators read the political tealeaves better than you did. McElduff's position was untenable.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seafoid on January 16, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

The pontificators read the political tealeaves better than you did. McElduff's position was untenable.

And the pontificators are notable in the lack of sincerity and opportunism in this regard. As usual SF are held to higher standards than any other political party on this island. Why aren't you notable in tackling your own state's ills?

skeog

Surely God be not giving up his sky duties irish independent gig the paper that extols FG and his various other gigs for the average industrial wage.If he is fair play to him for his patriotism.

Rossfan

Some identity that lad has alright 😀😁😂
And don't forget his hallucinations when he saw the "Roscommon Brownshirts"😆
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 16, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

And the pontificators are notable in the lack of sincerity and opportunism in this regard. As usual SF are held to higher standards than any other political party on this island. Why aren't you notable in tackling your own state's ills?
I have analysed them on the radio as Gaeilge.
What have you done?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seafoid on January 16, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 16, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

I have analysed them on the radio as Gaeilge.
What have you done?

You have done no such thing. I have given balanced views. You seem to go missing when the Free State establishment parties are presiding over hushed scandal after buried scandal.

The media's unwillingness to tackle Michael Noonan on the recent Grace scandal a prime example.