New 'Top Gear'

Started by BennyCake, May 30, 2016, 12:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 26, 2018, 11:41:16 PM
Rory Reid is a really weak link in the show and they haven't done much to disguise it.

Yeah he is the weaker of the three.

To be fair is has improved on the last season and as someone says if you dont like the kind of stuff that they are going to do in the show dont watch it. Simple as.

BennyCake

Well, any thoughts on the re-reincarnation of Top Gear with Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff?

It's ok I think, but they seem to be sent on these tasks that have no aim or point to them. Very weird.

It's a far cry from Clarkson and Co.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyCake on July 10, 2019, 11:48:09 PM
Well, any thoughts on the re-reincarnation of Top Gear with Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff?

It's ok I think, but they seem to be sent on these tasks that have no aim or point to them. Very weird.

Like it. Still prefer the original trio but then again I can remember it back when Chris Goffey was reviewing the latest Vauxhall Cavalier.  :-[

rosnarun

It’s ok I think, but they seem to be sent on these tasks that have no aim or point to them. Very weird.

It’s a far cry from Clarkson and Co.
didnt realize that but i hope its not as bad as it sounds
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Jayop

I like Flintoff and the wee fella is growing on me, but Paddy McGuiness' voice would go straight through your head.

That said, it's certainly the best three they've had since the original trio, and with the grand tour and this being watchable again I'm very happy.