Started by seafoid, May 08, 2019, 04:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 24, 2019, 04:35:19 PM
Ok.
Junior b goalies shouldn't be landing the ball past the half forward line

Why exactly?

kerryforsam19

Westmeath physio must feel like a right twat sending a picture of his c**k to the team Whatsapp group.  ;D ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

kerryforsam19

kerryforsam19

Keyser Söze

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on May 24, 2019, 11:40:27 PM
Westmeath physio must feel like a right twat sending a picture of his c**k to the team Whatsapp group.  ;D ;D ;D

Ah stop!!! Anymore details?!  :D
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

burdizzo

Keyser Söze

Quote from: burdizzo on May 25, 2019, 11:04:42 PM
Do you want a gawk, or what?!

Ha ha no you are ok! Was there a fallout, was he with them tonight? etc etc
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Keyser Söze on May 25, 2019, 11:14:28 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on May 25, 2019, 11:04:42 PM
Do you want a gawk, or what?!

Ha ha no you are ok! Was there a fallout, was he with them tonight? etc etc

Fully clothed and flute will hidden I hope! Seems Kerry took full advantage anyway
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Great finish to Galway Wexford, Wexford fella should have taken his point rather than go for goal though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

There was plenty opportunities for both at the end to win it in fairness, for an interest I backed a draw midway through second half  :o

Couple of observations on the game, there were four pulls on the ground,  3 of them went to the opposition.
The weight of the ball in windy conditions reduced the scoring, as would a heavier ball BTW. Goal keepers in Hurling should just puck the ball out and stop shots at goal, shooting aimlessly from 90 yards is completely wasting your skilled forwards chance to score.

Davy is a nut job but I love his passion.

The last 15 minutes made up for the football though

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 26, 2019, 05:50:11 PM
There was plenty opportunities for both at the end to win it in fairness, for an interest I backed a draw midway through second half  :o

Couple of observations on the game, there were four pulls on the ground,  3 of them went to the opposition.
The weight of the ball in windy conditions reduced the scoring, as would a heavier ball BTW. Goal keepers in Hurling should just puck the ball out and stop shots at goal, shooting aimlessly from 90 yards is completely wasting your skilled forwards chance to score.

A heavier ball wouldn't tail off due to the wind

There was nearly more scores in thge football in Castlebar on Saturday

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 26, 2019, 06:19:19 PM

Can't win! Complaining about too many scores now not enough! Jeeze tough gig

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 26, 2019, 07:04:52 PM

The Wexford goalie went for scores on 3 occasions from inside his own 45 and hit them over the end line.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 26, 2019, 07:16:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 26, 2019, 07:04:52 PM

The Wexford goalie went for scores on 3 occasions from inside his own 45 and hit them over the end line.

Yes I put that on my post! Goal keepers mimicking football keepers! There was a strong wind in fairness but you'll lose accuracy over distance, I'm sure you'd know that from your own playing experience