Premier League 2019/20

Started by Boycey, June 10, 2019, 01:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

He must be good in a really good team.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Boycey

Quite a performance from Luiz in only 26 minutes  ;D

Subbed on 24'
Creates City opener 45'
Gives away peno for City's 2nd and gets red card 50'

Captain Obvious

Quote from: dec on June 17, 2020, 06:04:16 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 16, 2020, 05:40:40 PM
Quote from: TabClear on June 16, 2020, 05:01:18 PM
Quote from: Boycey on June 16, 2020, 01:39:05 PM
Premier League footballers generally get a bad rap but recent work by guys like Sterling, Rashford, Troy Deeney, Wes Morgan, Jordan Henderson and others on racism and poverty seem to be making a real difference....

Been seriously impressed by Rashford  over the past few weeks.

This Trump loving attention seeker making a show of herself again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1272846168393953281

"I do not want to pay to feed other people's kids."

The right wing political philosophy in one sentence.

Not before time

laoislad

Roy Keane telling us what BennyCake has been telling everyone for years  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

Quote from: laoislad on June 19, 2020, 09:20:37 PM
Roy Keane telling us what BennyCake has been telling everyone for years  ;D

That's how I feel every game watching De Gea. He's a very average keeper, and that's being very kind to him.

Let's hope when these 7/8 matches are played, he's off. Bring Henderson back from Sheffield and give him his chance.

GJL

Jose definitely putting his stamp on spurs. 🚌🚌🚌

Boycey

Nobody's even mentioned the most impressive thing of the night Keanos haircut  :D

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Boycey on June 19, 2020, 10:52:33 PM
Nobody's even mentioned the most impressive thing of the night Keanos haircut  :D
It probably was his haircut because it certainly wasn't the quality of football

Capt Pat

It is his lockdown haircut. I wonder if he let his wife had a go. I shouldn't be talking withthe state of my lockdown haircut.

Capt Pat

I didn't think either penalty united got should have been awarded. Pogba dived for the first peno without a doubt.

Boycey

Quote from: Capt Pat on June 19, 2020, 11:15:29 PM

It is his lockdown haircut. I wonder if he let his wife had a go. I shouldn't be talking withthe state of my lockdown haircut.

I got a black market haircut today, first cut since start of March. I was a f**king sight  ;D

Cunny Funt

Watching West Ham this evening its easy to see why Karen Brady wanted the season called off. As for Wolves they could nip into 4th spot as they have a easier run-in on paper than Chelsea or Man United.

yewtree

It is getting close now - feel like it is Christmas Eve . ,it is big pity Newry can't organise a drive thru screen for this game.So many locals are LFC fans and would be a boost for society here .Looks like that isn't happening but  there is about 6 socially distant fans will have ale and some pies watching .YNWA

MayoBuck

Quote from: Cunny Funt on June 20, 2020, 07:36:37 PM
Watching West Ham this evening its easy to see why Karen Brady wanted the season called off. As for Wolves they could nip into 4th spot as they have a easier run-in on paper than Chelsea or Man United.

West ham and Bournemouth were dreadful today. Aston Villa might stay up at their expense.

Milltown Row2

The form teams (bar arsenal) prior to lockdown have been doing rightly.

Expect Everton to be turned over easily enough tomorrow
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea