Premier League 2019/20

Started by Boycey, June 10, 2019, 01:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadhlancian

PA was booked for the foul that he ultimately got red carded for . The referee has to issue a booking in order for it to be reviewed I believe ? AR wasn't booked , so the referee or VAR didn't look at it.  Again , I thought that's how it was , I could be wrong though..

Jell 0 Biafra

I think that's right.  AFAIK, for card calls, VAR can only adjudicate on whether the correct card was awarded, not whether one should have been awarded if one wasn't (except for penalty calls where 'clear and obvious error' comes into play).

The Robertson challenge was right on the yellow/red cusp.  Reckless enough that he could have had no real complaints if he got the red though.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Mike Dean has a mare there.

City man sent off for a shoulder? Wtf like?

Sterling should have gone for first tackle. Certainly for the dive!

Jell 0 Biafra

It was a second yellow for a foul, not a red.  Contact was shoulder to shoulder, but the ball was long past and was not in playing distance, which is required for a fair shoulder challenge. 

Ref was poor for both teams today, but he got that right.

laoislad

Some amount of City fans dressed as blue seats last night.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lurganblue

Hen's teeth for Villa fans to get tickets to the league cup final.  City put on twitter before that West Ham match that if you have been to one home game this season then you can get 3 Wembley tickets.  Needless to say, a few cunning Villans got tickets to that West Ham game and are now eligible to apply for the Wembley tickets in the City end.

Is it league cup apathy for high flying city or just poor support?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: lurganblue on February 21, 2020, 11:24:53 AM
Hen's teeth for Villa fans to get tickets to the league cup final.  City put on twitter before that West Ham match that if you have been to one home game this season then you can get 3 Wembley tickets.  Needless to say, a few cunning Villans got tickets to that West Ham game and are now eligible to apply for the Wembley tickets in the City end.

Is it league cup apathy for high flying city or just poor support?

Google 'empty seats' and you get your answer!

Boycey

Everyone in Manchester supports them...

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Boycey on February 21, 2020, 12:23:20 PM
Everyone in Manchester supports them...

Sounds a bit Everton that...

imtommygunn

Why did spurs get mourinho in?? I just don't get it.

quit yo jibbajabba

A team going backwards. I know theyre missing kane and Son but still. Some good individuals possibly but not a good team just now