Premier League 2019/20

Started by Boycey, June 10, 2019, 01:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on July 19, 2019, 09:47:03 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 18, 2019, 06:05:33 PM
Bruce will need to get off to a flyer with Newcastle, otherwise he'll be hounded. I don't think it will end well.

Just looking at their first 10 or so fixtures here. What's your points estimate? I'm giving them a generous 7 pts.

Halfway there and it's going to be tight. Newcastle with a wonder victory at Spurs out of nowhere.

Wolves.....are they in trouble?

imtommygunn

I really hope they don't sack the manager. That eurpoa league is a curse too. Happened to burnley last year.

Can't believe watford sacked their manager - he was a good one too.

Hound

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 16, 2019, 11:09:49 AM
I really hope they don't sack the manager. That eurpoa league is a curse too. Happened to burnley last year.

Throwing away the FA Cup semi final was a massive blow to the club. They will get back on track but I'd say it'll depend on how patient the fans are with the manager. If they start to turn, the owners will follow suit.

gawa316

Reports John Stones is out for five weeks after picking up a muscle injury in training this morning.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Hound on September 16, 2019, 02:38:31 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 16, 2019, 11:09:49 AM

Throwing away the FA Cup semi final was a massive blow to the club. They will get back on track but I'd say it'll depend on how patient the fans are with the manager. If they start to turn, the owners will follow suit.

Yeah I hope they don't . I think he's a great manager. Funny how it's Watford who got to the final so you'd think would have held on longer on the back of that although I guess they didn't have last year's league placing so much as Wolves did.

Stones easily replaceable for City.

gawa316

imtommygunn

Hmmm actually looking at it maybe not so easy replaced with otamendi out too.

gawa316

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 17, 2019, 09:03:59 PM
Hmmm actually looking at it maybe not so easy replaced with otamendi out too.

Laporte you mean?

Fernandinho will probably have to slot in back there or move Walker across

imtommygunn

Yes him lol.

Yeah was thinking fernandinho. Might make the league possible for Liverpool.

Boycey

How many clubs are in crisis with managers position in doubt?

United - Obviously
Spurs
Everton
Newcastle
Watford
Norwich - maybe

lurganblue

I'd be surprised if Norwich make a change. They're injury ravaged at the minute just. Everton is a big possibility.

Spurs are a complete shambles. I wasn't believing the whole affair stuff but there is def something seriously wrong in that camp.

Captain Obvious

Southampton 0 Leicester 7 still 30 minutes to play  :o

quit yo jibbajabba

Thats the sort of result could get a manager sacked..

Captain Obvious

Quote from: hardstation on October 25, 2019, 09:53:09 PM
Beat 9-0 at home.
:o

Biggest ever Premier league away win. Equaled the biggest win, Manchester United 9 Ipswich 0 in 1995.

yellowcard

How long will Leicester keep Rodgers before a bigger club comes calling? I thought they would be top 6 before the season started but they have a good chance of finishing top 4.