Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Yip complete mess! And it's Quinns that are going to be picking up the cost for the mess. Them administers are well worth their £800 an hr!!  ::)

Peter Solan the Great

Interesting reading now that it has been shown that the man in question was fully complicit in the corruption and incompedence. I wonder do the GAA puntits like the one who backed the man in his GAA column have anything to say about it.

supersarsfields

Sean Quinn is paying, and will pay for any wrong doings he's done. That's a hell of a lot more than some people are.  You seem to have made a few comments about SQ on here while avoiding mentioning others who would be equally if not more worthy of criticism. Got a slight issue with SQ by any chance?

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 23, 2010, 12:58:13 PM
Sean Quinn is paying, and will pay for any wrong doings he's done. That's a hell of a lot more than some people are.  You seem to have made a few comments about SQ on here while avoiding mentioning others who would be equally if not more worthy of criticism. Got a slight issue with SQ by any chance?

No I dont, its just all the cheerleader and campaigning from people when this issue originally occurred sickened me. He was made out to be a great saint and that has proven to be as far far the fact as you can get. County boards etc had no place backing one of the people who has the country in the position it is in today.

supersarsfields

Well it seems that you do. You created another thread with the headline Sean Quinn - Financial terrorist. Despite the fact that there was numerous people mentioned in that link. Then when you got little response to that you bring this thread  back up again.
The cheerleading and campaigning was done because of the good work that he had done. Are you now saying that he didn't do anything to help the Irish economy in his 37 odd year history and even more so to the border areas where he brough jobs and investment.
I don't recall anyone saying he was a saint. He wouldn't have got as big as he did had he been one. But what exactly makes him " as far from a saint as you can get?"

screenmachine

Dry your eyes you crying soccer bastard.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

haranguerer

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: haranguerer on November 23, 2010, 01:43:15 PM
pretty sure it was meant for PSTG
Pretty sure it wasnt. The man above seems to be a big Liverpool fan.

supersarsfields

No arguments there PSTG. I can multi task when it comes to supporting sports.

screenmachine

I can confirm it was meant for PSTG. Apologies for any offence caused supersarsfields!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

supersarsfields

Not a worry SM. I'm still waiting on an answer from PSTG about why SQ is Satan?

sprinter

i was a loyal customer of quinn car insurance for the last ten years, with no claims in that period of time. last week imy insurance was up and Quinn price went up from €470 to €699 and even though the customer service people Sympathized with me they couldn't come down anywhere near last year's price.

I was thankful to quinn 10 years ago as they were the only company to  quote provisional drivers but their renewal price this year was unreal.

From my analysis Quinn insurance will be gone / goodbye in the next six months, how can they keep going if they continue to lose valued customers like myself.

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 23, 2010, 03:25:25 PM
Not a worry SM. I'm still waiting on an answer from PSTG about why SQ is Satan?

Sean Quinn is up there with Sean Fitzpatrick, Liam Caroll, Bertie Ahern, Charlie McGreevy etc. The damage the likes of him has caused to this damage wont be forgotten.

supersarsfields

Quinns pricing isn't within their own control anymore Sprinter which is why the premiums have increased unfortunately. The administrators/ Regulator are now controlling everything including the likes of pricing. 
Like you say, I too would have a worry about QI ability to see out these problems.

PSTG. How exactly is SQ as bad as Sean Fitzpatrick, bertie Ahern. I would like the actually reason why you think this not just a general statement like your above post.

Cheers