Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Terrific defender and a real rock for Tyrone over many years. A little unfortunate with the general malaise in the team since 2021 that we didn't make the most of having him around for those final years of his time with Tyrone but that doesn't take away from what has been a great career. 1 All Ireland (and another final and several semi final appearances) 3 Ulsters and an All Star is an excellent haul. He has also handled himself extremely well off the field and been a great help to many. He'll be missed by Tyrone for sure.

Moonshine

Mc Namee will be a huge loss. Management will have to do everything in their power to get likes of ruairi brennan back out as he is the top defender in Tyrone at present you can forget about the rest that even started last year brennan twice player of these boys.

Standard of tyrone championship was pretty poor the year not many standout performers but surely likes of will be maybe asked out:
Daire Gallagher
Daniel Donnelly
Gray x2
Donaghy loughmacrory
Eoin mc elhom
Pauric meenagh
Conor mc gillion
Michael conroy
Ryan coleman
Tarlach quinn
Neil Kilpatrick
Shea o hare
Paul donaghy
Peter Teague

NotedObserver

Quote from: Moonshine on November 01, 2023, 04:18:03 PMMc Namee will be a huge loss. Management will have to do everything in their power to get likes of ruairi brennan back out as he is the top defender in Tyrone at present you can forget about the rest that even started last year brennan twice player of these boys.

Standard of tyrone championship was pretty poor the year not many standout performers but surely likes of will be maybe asked out:
Daire Gallagher
Daniel Donnelly
Gray x2
Donaghy loughmacrory
Eoin mc elhom
Pauric meenagh
Conor mc gillion
Michael conroy
Ryan coleman
Tarlach quinn
Neil Kilpatrick
Shea o hare
Paul donaghy
Peter Teague

Hope some of these get a chance with seanie O'Donnell and Aidan Clarke getting a chance as well

ONeill

McNamee was a class act at that level. Tyrone were more solid when he togged out. Up there with McGarvey.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on November 01, 2023, 10:09:46 PMMcNamee was a class act at that level. Tyrone were more solid when he togged out. Up there with McGarvey.

Yep!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

God14

new jersey to be unveiled on thursday.

Mikhailov

New Tyrone jersey is an upgrade in my opinion

smort

Does anyone have the national league fixtures? Was hoping to plan a weekend away in conjunction with a game
I've been able to find the kerry fixtures and see that we are away to them on 2/3 March, but was wondering about the rest of the schedule

marty34

Quote from: smort on November 09, 2023, 07:43:45 AMDoes anyone have the national league fixtures? Was hoping to plan a weekend away in conjunction with a game
I've been able to find the kerry fixtures and see that we are away to them on 2/3 March, but was wondering about the rest of the schedule

Not sure.

Do they have to agree them for games under lights on a Saturday evening, with tv companies?

HokeyPokey

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 06, 2023, 02:28:15 PMNew Tyrone jersey is an upgrade in my opinion

I'm not sure about it, but it's a nice change from the horrendous and plain ones we have had for a number of years.

Also, noticing it costs £54(€62), but if someone in the south wants to buy it, it's €75. Same for all GAA jerseys.

trueblue1234

Quote from: HokeyPokey on November 09, 2023, 02:57:58 PM
Quote from: Mikhailov on November 06, 2023, 02:28:15 PMNew Tyrone jersey is an upgrade in my opinion

I'm not sure about it, but it's a nice change from the horrendous and plain ones we have had for a number of years.

Also, noticing it costs £54(€62), but if someone in the south wants to buy it, it's €75. Same for all GAA jerseys.

Here they've €10+ Billion to spend down there. Let them pay a bit extra!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

NotedObserver

With the allstars on tonight is there any word of Tyrone starting back up? Any new faces on and off the pitch?

Mikhailov

Quote from: NotedObserver on November 17, 2023, 07:14:14 PMWith the allstars on tonight is there any word of Tyrone starting back up? Any new faces on and off the pitch?

Started back weeks ago as did every other county.

FearCrua8

Quote from: NotedObserver on November 17, 2023, 07:14:14 PMWith the allstars on tonight is there any word of Tyrone starting back up? Any new faces on and off the pitch?

Hearing alot of new faces up. Good to see

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: FearCrua8 on November 20, 2023, 11:41:32 AM

Hearing alot of new faces up. Good to see
I had previously heard:

Aodhan Donaghy - Loughmacrory
Eoin McElholm - Loughmacrory
Tarlach Quinn - Moortown
Cormac Donnelly - Galbally
Lorcan McGarrity - Carrickmore
Conor McAneney - Glenelly
Tiernan Quinn - Coalisland

Anyone else?