The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

AZOffaly

Can we just give real 2 walkovers now? What's the point?

J OGorman

Fairly laborious and toothless but a humongous 3 points

Kidder81

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 16, 2014, 09:41:25 PM
Can we just give real 2 walkovers now? What's the point?

Madrid will beat Liverpool out the gate both games

Sidney

Tremendous resilience from the boys in the face of adversity. Brilliantly crafted winner. ;D

That's why we're going to be European Champions yet again come June. 8)

Minder

I would be keeping an eye out for a new keeper if I was Liverpool, Mignolet just doesent impress at all, all over the place for their goal.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

Quote from: Minder on September 16, 2014, 09:50:04 PM
I would be keeping an eye out for a new keeper if I was Liverpool, Mignolet just doesent impress at all, all over the place for their goal.

Is Valdés not supposed to be signing?

TabClear

Nerves of steel from Gerrard at the end but I don't think he should be playing that role against.teams where Liverpool dominate.possession. By dropping back every time to pick the ball up in the back four it slows the game down to much. It gives the opposition time to funnel everyone back and leaves us a man down in midfield. Now, if we had a ball playing Danish centre half who could carry the ball out.....

Poor again today overall with limited penetration up front. Full backs did well, and Moreno tackle just before the goal was immense. I don't think Mario can play up front on his own, he needs a partner.

But other than that, who cares. Back.winning matches at the top table!!

Collie Brolly

Some nerve?Lol he must take one a game now on average.
Deserved win but no doubt Liverpool are on the slide this season.
Had your big chance last year lads and I think you know it.

Milltown Row2

Won a match against a 12/1 team, was never in doubt really lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersub

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 16, 2014, 10:15:23 PM

What price were MK Dons..?

Wins a win. Should never have been in a position to drop points after the first goal so late on. A lot of new faces in who haven't got going just yet and Coutinho struggling for form. You can't expect an exact replica of last season given the changes. Given time though I think they same style will develop over the coming months. Lovren a good buy. Mario had a lot still to do for the goal. Would like to see him contribute more.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: supersub on September 17, 2014, 08:43:31 AM

Wins a win. Should never have been in a position to drop points after the first goal so late on. A lot of new faces in who haven't got going just yet and Coutinho struggling for form. You can't expect an exact replica of last season given the changes. Given time though I think they same style will develop over the coming months. Lovren a good buy. Mario had a lot still to do for the goal. Would like to see him contribute more.
I was most impressed with Moreno out of all the new buys so far.
Loves getting forward, put in a few decent crosses and had one fantastic tackle towards the end.
Llanna looked rusty and although balotelli took the goal well, liverpool looked like they missed sturridges threat running off the shoulder
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

Quote from: supersub on September 17, 2014, 08:43:31 AM

5/1 But hey don't let me ruin the party. Solid performance from a title chasing team
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea