Doire v Tir Eoghain, Sun 28th May @2pm

Started by tyroneman, April 04, 2017, 09:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Looking forward to more bullshit excuses from the king of bluffers Barton himself. Any other manager you might have sympathy for but not that arrogant fool. Time for a clean slate and McErlain in charge from September onwards.

Il Bomber Destro

Not really much can be read into that.

Good to see McCurry going well, deserves to start against Donegal. McClure and Mulgrew did well off the bench as well.

Not too many made much of an impression that started. Conall McCann did fairly well, McGeary was quiet enough when he came on, Meyler didn't do much before being subbed, Hamspey was so/so, Rory Brennan had a solid game. Cavanagh probabaly our best player today. Sludden, Donnelly and Harte fair subdued.

Donnelly really needs to watch his discipline, very possible he could be banned for Donegal now.

He was sent off against Armagh in 2014.
Sent off against Cavan in the league final last year, black card against Donegal in the Ulster final.
Served a ban for hitting O'Shea after the Mayo game this year and now strikes out at McKaigue.

He really needs to catch a hold of himself, he's no use to us in the stands.

Gaffer

Good to see Mickey clean shaven for a change
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

omaghjoe

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 28, 2017, 03:40:39 PM
Looking forward to more bullshit excuses from the king of bluffers Barton himself. Any other manager you might have sympathy for but not that arrogant fool. Time for a clean slate and McErlain in charge from September onwards.

Good to see you Derry wans coming together and getting behind the county setup after a defeat. You should go far in the qualifiers

Walter Cronc

Quote from: omaghjoe on May 28, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

Good to see you Derry wans coming together and getting behind the county setup after a defeat. You should go far in the qualifiers

Who asked you!

omaghjoe

Quote from: Walter Cronc on May 28, 2017, 04:05:33 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on May 28, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

Who asked you!

:-*

dclane

Fell asleep during it because it was so boring.

tonto1888

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 28, 2017, 03:37:55 PM
Another poor football match televised. What can be done I'm not sure. Start showing from the 'Super 8s' next year onwards?

Once BBC cameras are at the match, it will be on RTE too. Saves money for Ryle Nugent's sports budget.

Expect 6 or 7 Ulster matches on tv every year to give out on. 

tonto1888

Was Donnelly lucky not to see red? Can he get a retrospective ban?

BennyCake

Another poor football match televised. What can be done I'm not sure. Start showing from the 'Super 8s' next year onwards?

Show less live football on TV. That match wouldve been a cracker on the radio.

jodyb

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 28, 2017, 04:47:10 PM
Was Donnelly lucky not to see red? Can he get a retrospective ban?
Can and most likely will. Will be highlighted by TSG pundits tonight I'd say

omaghjoe

Quote from: BennyCake on May 28, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

Show less live football on TV. That match wouldve been a cracker on the radio.

Michael O'Muircheartaigh could have made it rival the 95semi

Fuzzman

What was Mattie reacting to?
I thought him and Sludden were both very quiet today.

Kevin Cassidy on RTE commentary seemed very pleased that Tyrone looked so poor and seemed confident of beating them next day out.
Brolly will disgusted with the standard of football and will be happy to be following Antrim's minors from now on.

How did Canavan Jnr play in the minor game.

BennyCake

Was it just me or did Kevin Cassidy sound like the singer Brian Kennedy?