season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 08, 2009, 01:12:50 PM
Quote from: supersub on July 08, 2009, 01:11:42 PM
Mate of mine got into the down game last weekend for £8, season tickets were debited at £8.99!
Was it the case that the season ticket was for the stand and the £8 for the terrace?

No he sat with me in the stand, there was no difference in price for the stand. Think it may have been £10 in but he said he was a student? Which is ironic because he is actually older than me!

donelli

got €10 taken from my account for last saturdays game in clones. think it should have been €15.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: donelli on July 08, 2009, 01:56:37 PM
got €10 taken from my account for last saturdays game in clones. think it should have been €15.

All season ticket holders get a €5 reduction for games.

Sandy Hill

Two of us plus a six year old got into the Arthurs Stand just by showing our season tickets and without having to pay anything!
"Stercus accidit"

armaghniac

QuoteTwo of us plus a six year old got into the Arthurs Stand just by showing our season tickets and without having to pay anything!

They just bill your card.

They called me as my card had changed. Having done the needful the guy politely asked if there was any other way he could help me, I said that I wished that I needed the season ticket in the coming weeks, but that Armagh people didn't need their help.  >:(
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Lawrence of Knockbride

Did I miss something or shouldn't I be getting a ticket for this weekend's qualifiers as part of the deal-nothing has arrived yet.

armaghniac

QuoteDid I miss something or shouldn't I be getting a ticket for this weekend's qualifiers as part of the deal-nothing has arrived yet.

You missed something. Just bring your card.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

donelli

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 08, 2009, 01:58:32 PM
Quote from: donelli on July 08, 2009, 01:56:37 PM

All season ticket holders get a €5 reduction for games.

yeah, but the stand admission price was €20. So with the €5 reduction, the amount taken out should have been €15...im not complaining though!! ;D

Trevor Hill

I havent been charged for last weeks game, yet.

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Trevor Hill on July 09, 2009, 10:59:52 PM
I havent been charged for last weeks game, yet.

Nor me!   ;D ;D
"Stercus accidit"

sam03/05

anyone recieved their Ulster Final ticket in the post yet? I have not recieved anything
despite an e-mail saying that they would be sent out 'next week' and that was on 30th June.

rosnarun

im still waiting to be told the connaught final is on ,
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

The Voice Of Reason

Anyone bought "football feast" tickets yet? I'm just wondering how high up section 308 in the Cusack the tickets are? Think I may buy the individual tickets for the games if the "feast" tickets are in low down row numbers (for fear of getting a good soaking!!)

western exile

Quote from: The Voice Of Reason on July 14, 2009, 10:55:32 PM
Anyone bought "football feast" tickets yet? I'm just wondering how high up section 308 in the Cusack the tickets are? Think I may buy the individual tickets for the games if the "feast" tickets are in low down row numbers (for fear of getting a good soaking!!)
The numbers go horizontal. It is the letters you need to look out for. Rows A-Z are not covered. The covered rows are double letters e.g. AA-ZZ (although they don't go as high as ZZ)

Archie Mitchell

Just received an email about the tickets for Ulster Final:

A Chara,

St Tiarnachs Park, Clones hosts the Ulster Football Final on Sunday 19th of July as Tyrone take on Antrim.

For this fixture we have posted out "hard copy" tickets to all Season Ticket holders. Any Season Ticket holders who purchased additional tickets will receive "hard copy" tickets for their guest also. If you do not receive these tickets by Friday please contact us by emailing us at seasonticket@gaa.ie.

Best of luck to you and your county this weekend.

Le Meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

Wonder when they sent them out? Cutting it fine. Wonder what they would do if you didn't get your tickets in time?