season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Any of you season ticket holders let me know how they got on today please.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

southderryman

Monaghan or Armagh season ticket holders......what way did things work last sat?

were the tickets any better for sat than they were for the tyrone-armagh game?

they still posting the tickets out??

Archie Mitchell

I think they brought their season tickets and got them scanned as they entered the Gerry Arthurs stand and it was on a first come, first served basis.

southderryman

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 06, 2009, 08:52:40 PM
I think they brought their season tickets and got them scanned as they entered the Gerry Arthurs stand and it was on a first come, first served basis.

Cheers archie

So yet again if season ticket holders want their attendence recorded they have to pay into the dearer stand instead of being allowed the option of going to the terracing with their friends?

Archie Mitchell

Sound's like it. You could try and email them and see if they can sort something out for you as for other games, I think in Leinster, the season ticket holders were offered the chance for a terrace or covered stand ticket.

southderryman

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 06, 2009, 09:13:31 PM
Sound's like it. You could try and email them and see if they can sort something out for you as for other games, I think in Leinster, the season ticket holders were offered the chance for a terrace or covered stand ticket.

I have already emailed regarding this. I'm expecting to hear back from them tomorrow. In fairness the people in the ticket office are very helpful and always let you know whats happening, its the people in charge who are the problem, but sure i suppose it wouldnt be the GAA without the men in power being awkward aul sh1tes  :D

armaghniac

Well you are getting a €5 discount, so you could think of it as getting into the dear stand for the same as others are paying for the cheaper areas of the ground. But some flexibility would be welcome.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

southderryman

Quote from: armaghniac on July 06, 2009, 09:29:38 PM
Well you are getting a €5 discount, so you could think of it as getting into the dear stand for the same as others are paying for the cheaper areas of the ground. But some flexibility would be welcome.

would this be the same discount they conveniently forgot for the tyrone game when i was charged £20 for those lovely concrete seats at casement?

Dinny Breen

Aghhhh, got an email this morning saying I can print my addtional tickets now for the Leinster Final, so logged in and still don't have the option, rang up and they are still experiencing technical difficulties and are blaming ticketmaster  >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: southderryman on July 06, 2009, 11:39:24 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on July 06, 2009, 09:29:38 PM

would this be the same discount they conveniently forgot for the tyrone game when i was charged £20 for those lovely concrete seats at casement?

My aul fella only got charged €10 for his ticket into the Gerry Arthurs last Saturday.

Cousin of mine went into the Hill with a season ticket. He had to pay his €10 up front but was told he could claim the €10 back if he sent away the ticket. Although had Armagh progressed the logistics of that might have been tricky given the proximity of matches.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Maguire01

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 08, 2009, 12:46:11 PM
My aul fella only got charged €10 for his ticket into the Gerry Arthurs last Saturday.
Me too! Happy days!

supersub

Mate of mine got into the down game last weekend for £8, season tickets were debited at £8.99!

Maguire01

Quote from: supersub on July 08, 2009, 01:11:42 PM
Mate of mine got into the down game last weekend for £8, season tickets were debited at £8.99!
Was it the case that the season ticket was for the stand and the £8 for the terrace?

armaghniac

QuoteMate of mine got into the down game last weekend for £8, season tickets were debited at £8.99!

If €10 and £8 was being charged then this could happen, those who prefer the Queen's money are given cheaper tickets, like the programmes in Clones last week which were £2 or €3.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 08, 2009, 12:39:26 PM
Aghhhh, got an email this morning saying I can print my addtional tickets now for the Leinster Final, so logged in and still don't have the option, rang up and they are still experiencing technical difficulties and are blaming ticketmaster  >:(

When I tried to buy the guest tickets for Ulster final before the deadline, got the message that couldn't do so online and to ring the ticket office. Rang the ticket office and it was closed. Sent them off an email to complain as by time I would have got in touch with them the next day, the deadline for guest tickets had passed. They said the reason the website was down was that all the guest tickets had sold out. How could they sell out of guest tickets if only one per season ticket was allowed and should have reserved x amount of tickets for season card holders to purchase. They still were able to purchase tickets for me on their system, god knows where there are for though. They couldn't even confirm if all tickets would be seated together.