season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

My entertainment budget's currently showing an underspend! Lol!

T Fearon

Just purchased premium for Dublin V Kerry! Brilliant!

Farrandeelin

When will the email be sent out for the option of buying the precious ticket does any Mayo person remember?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayo.mick

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2013, 11:26:25 PM
When will the email be sent out for the option of buying the precious ticket does any Mayo person remember?

If I remember rightly from last year about 2 weeks with tickets being sent out the week before the final. Happy days again  8)
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

AMayoFan

Yeah the tickets will be send out two weeks before the final. So expect them to start arriving next week onwards.

ballinaman

Tickets to be posted tomorrow morning. Will have ticket on the paw by the weekend!

Tubberman

Quote from: ballinaman on September 09, 2013, 04:27:12 PM
Tickets to be posted tomorrow morning. Will have ticket on the paw by the weekend!

Double-checked everything!
- They have my correct address
- I have the right credit card setup
- The credit card isn't maxed out
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

squire_in_navy_slacks

grand job, 4 bad boys, hopefully in a good position with a nice mayo family beside me with plenty of sambos and tea to share  ;D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 09, 2013, 06:14:41 PM
grand job, 4 bad boys, hopefully in a good position with a nice mayo family beside me with plenty of sambos and tea to share  ;D

I bring a lock of ham and cheese sandwiches myself. If you see a fella munching away in between the games, you'll know who it is. :D

I've a feeling Mayo STs will be situated in the Upper Cusack.

mayo.mick

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 09, 2013, 06:21:36 PM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 09, 2013, 06:14:41 PM

I bring a lock of ham and cheese sandwiches myself. If you see a fella munching away in between the games, you'll know who it is. :D

I've a feeling Mayo STs will be situated in the Upper Cusack.

Why so, Plan B?
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

:D Hadn't even thought of that. But last yr they said the sections, now it's just a vague Cusack stand.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 09, 2013, 08:49:01 PM
:D Hadn't even thought of that. But last yr they said the sections, now it's just a vague Cusack stand.

yes they are covering there arses because ive had 3 or 4 heated arguments already this year vie phone and email........................................ regarding seating..............................basically by saying the cusack they can land ya anywhere there and not have to suffer the irate complaints  ..........................going from nice central seats in 305/306 and then shifted to the back row in 404 for 2 semis in a row isnt ideal, especially when the area is frequented by naaaa garddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaai who like to browse on the games, copious amounts of stewards, the lads who like to piss every five minutes and the poor unfortunate wheelchair buckos who go ballistic if you stand for a second to admire a goal or what not ............................

Mayo4Sam

The Dublin GAA Season Ticket is only available for the Upper Cusack stand. The lower tier allocation sold out in 2010. In the event that the Upper Tier is not open for a fixture involving Dublin, Upper Tier Season Ticket holders will be seated in the lower Cusack, generally in 307 or 308.
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Farrandeelin

No season ticket for me in the post this morning.

Mayo4Sam

Ye get the post that early??
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me