season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

MaigheoAbu

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 11, 2012, 09:52:15 PM
Say you join Cairde Mhaigh Eo, and you don't get to go to 60% of games due to events that crop us, what happens? Do you automatically qualify for All-Ireland tickets or what's the story?
This is how Cairde Mhaigh Eo works:
This ticket is mainly focussed at patrons who
regularly attend Club & County matches who wish to
financially support Mayo GAA.
• It Costs €200/unit annually which includes your Season Ticket for all Mayo National League
matches, 1st Round of Connacht Senior Championship
Matches, All Club League & Championship (Senior,Intermediate, Junior and Underage) Matches in Mayo.
• Your  membership card will be issued to patrons which
allows free entry to Club & National League matches.
• You have the option to buy tickets for subsequent inter-county
championship matches involving Mayo at a €5 discount & tickets for Qualifiers are available at face value only.
• Option to purchase a Ticket for an All-Ireland Final if Mayo is a
competing County in the Senior Final.
Now here is the nitty gritty of how to pay for the all in one season ticket:
Direct Debit:
Payable by 12-montly (€17/month) 6-monthly (€100
in February & August) or annual (€200 which must be paid by the 4th February 2013You can pay by:Credit Card, Cheque or Cash.Hope this helps :)

Cosmo Kramer

Cairde is a different scheme to the GAA season ticket so the attendance requirements are not the same. Obviously at €200 a pop it is not as good value as the GAA ticket (€75?) but it is sold as a direct contribution to Mayo football. Members have been able to avail of certain offers during the year - an official Mayo GAA jacket or two (quite popular), a discount voucher book (not so popular I think), an invite to the stadium opening in Castlebar and now the opportunity to buy a second ticket if they pay next years membership a few months early. Similar to the GAA ticket the seats in Croke Park are usually excellent.

From those I know who joined, they are happy enough with how the scheme has been run considering its the first year and feel they are supporting the county team financially in the process, which the GAA ticket doesn't do so much. The opportunity to buy two tickets for the final is obviously the biggest bonus so far over the GAA scheme.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

mayo.mick

Just a heads up for all yee season ticket holders, Croke Park have sent out e-mails this morning, make sure to check yours. They are allocating 305/306 to season ticket holders to people that have reached 60% attendance. Make sure your card is UP TO DATE as they will be charging your account in the next few days, and will then post out hard copy tickets. Starting to get excited now:D great feeling not having to go round begging for tickets:cool:

UP MAYO!! :D:D:D
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

MaigheoAbu

Quote from: mayo.mick on September 12, 2012, 11:51:35 AM
Just a heads up for all yee season ticket holders, Croke Park have sent out e-mails this morning, make sure to check yours. They are allocating 305/306 to season ticket holders to people that have reached 60% attendance. Make sure your card is UP TO DATE as they will be charging your account in the next few days, and will then post out hard copy tickets. Starting to get excited now:D great feeling not having to go round begging for tickets:cool:

UP MAYO!! :D:D:D
Nice one.Finally that's great news to hear.Up Mayo is right:)

criostlinn

checked my email and it says sections 304 and 305

Farrandeelin

Quote from: criostlinn on September 12, 2012, 02:45:34 PM

Same as that criostlinn. I know a girl from Donegal who has a ST. Dunno if I want to be near her or not!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayo.mick

Quote from: criostlinn on September 12, 2012, 02:45:34 PM

Its 304/305 alright, hadn't the goggles on this morning when i was reading the e-mail on the phone :-[
@mayo_mick

mayo.mick

My 2 All Ireland Football Final season tickets delievered in the door this morning  :) The build up starts now  ;D

rosnarun

section 305 here I come 
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Goldengreen

Quote from: mayo.mick on September 14, 2012, 01:50:32 PM
My 2 All Ireland Football Final season tickets delievered in the door this morning  :) The build up starts now  ;D

Same as, Happy Days, Roll on the 23rd now :-)

armaghniac

The 2012 Championship has come to a close. The Provincial Championship draws are complete and the League fixtures are being finalised so it is time to renew your Season Tickets for 2013.

Enjoy another year of great value with the GAA Season Ticket.The early bird price of €75 is available until 31st October and no later! The price will then increase to €85 so make sure to renew ASAP. 

The Club + price has not been confirmed by your County just yet but you will be able to upgrade via your on-line account at a later stage. So get in before October 31st to avail of the early bird price!

-----------------------

Free entry to the AI club final, twice, last year made it good value.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mayo.mick

Quote from: armaghniac on October 15, 2012, 12:20:02 PM
The 2012 Championship has come to a close. The Provincial Championship draws are complete and the League fixtures are being finalised so it is time to renew your Season Tickets for 2013.

Enjoy another year of great value with the GAA Season Ticket.The early bird price of €75 is available until 31st October and no later! The price will then increase to €85 so make sure to renew ASAP. 

The Club + price has not been confirmed by your County just yet but you will be able to upgrade via your on-line account at a later stage. So get in before October 31st to avail of the early bird price!

-----------------------

Free entry to the AI club final, twice, last year made it good value.

Cheers armaghniac, just renewed my 2 season tickets. Let all my mates know aswell.
@mayo_mick

rosnarun

ahh  i just checked here to see  the outrage at the increase in season ticket prices.
disappointed
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

NP 76

What price increase is on the tickets this year