The Big Bailout of the Eurozone (Another crisis coming? - Seriously)

Started by muppet, September 28, 2008, 11:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

That's right ya eejit ...it was the civil Servants who got Anglo Irish and Irish Nationwide to borrow 80 Billion for them so they could buy property .  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

INDIANA

Quote from: Rossfan on December 09, 2009, 06:22:49 PM
That's right ya eejit ...it was the civil Servants who got Anglo Irish and Irish Nationwide to borrow 80 Billion for them so they could buy property .  ::)

And the dumb f**kers in the financial regulator who never kept tabs on them rossfan - your forgot that bit.

Rossfan

Acting under orders from Ahern/McCreevy/PDs etc ...ahh sure dont be bothering the banks with oul rules especially when me builder mates from the Galway tent want them to keep shovelling out the Billions€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rossfan on December 09, 2009, 06:37:25 PM
Acting under orders from Ahern/McCreevy/PDs etc ...ahh sure dont be bothering the banks with oul rules especially when me builder mates from the Galway tent want them to keep shovelling out the Billions€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Who all those public sector workers voted for to "oil their greasy till"

"I voz only vollowing Z orders heir Soap"
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Rossfan

Voting in this country is by secret ballot so you have no idea how anyone voted.
Stick to the facts buckeen.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

INDIANA

They had a responsibility to the taxpayer and they decided not to fufill their job descritption. Changing the subject won't change that. The public sector has made a healthy contribution in ensuring we're in the shithouse.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: INDIANA on December 09, 2009, 07:13:22 PM

They had a responsibility to the taxpayer and they decided not to fufill their job descritption. Changing the subject won't change that. The public sector has made a healthy contribution in ensuring we're in the shithouse.

Many teachers had mini property portfolios all over the country, sure what else would they be doing during their extended paid holidays, after they made all their additional claims for supervision and correcting exams, you can only be kept interested in tracking your generous pensions and gauranteed pay increments for so long and there is only so many paid school trips to Rome that once can take before getting bored.

Sure if it all gets too much for me, I can call a strike on tuesday, go on the piss tuesday night, hit Copper Face Jacks, wake up at 12pm, turn up at the picket line for 15 minutes, get in the Car and head for the border to go shopping in ASDA.

Rossfan

The subject is the disgraceful use of public money to bail out the banker/builder sc**bag golden circle galway tent cnuts.
Your analogy is like blaming the Guards because some one breaks the Law.

INDIANA

Quote from: Rossfan on December 09, 2009, 08:04:41 PM

The subject is the disgraceful use of public money to bail out the banker/builder sc**bag golden circle galway tent cnuts.
Your analogy is like blaming the Guards because some one breaks the Law.

No it isn't. according to you this is all the private sectors fault. When it was the public sector who ensured they got the latitiude they needed to operate within. The politicians entertained them in Galway, the financial regulator turned a blind eye to the lending practices in the banks, the Revenue gave them lovely juicy accelerated capital allowances.
Its all- inter-related.

Zapatista

Quote from: INDIANA on December 09, 2009, 08:14:30 PM
No it isn't. according to you this is all the private sectors fault. When it was the public sector who ensured they got the latitiude they needed to operate within. The politicians entertained them in Galway, the financial regulator turned a blind eye to the lending practices in the banks, the Revenue gave them lovely juicy accelerated capital allowances.
Its all- inter-related.

This is the key. Both the public and private sectors are equal in their part. We are all dependant on both sectors.

It's too easy to blame sectors as it leaves individuals without responibilty.

muppet

Quote from: Zapatista on December 09, 2009, 08:24:20 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on December 09, 2009, 08:14:30 PM
Its all- inter-related.

This is the key. Both the public and private sectors are equal in their part. We are all dependant on both sectors.

It's too easy to blame sectors as it leaves individuals without responibilty.

The public v private row is created by, and for the benefit of, the Government. The usual media suspects peddle this crap. The relationship between the media and the Government is a major problem in this country. The largest daily publication is in their pocket while the second largest is edited by a former PD TD.
MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I take offence to the lines spouted by the likes of Ross, he continually saying  kunt this and bad bastard that towards builders and bankers, remember 95% of these people are the ordinary people too, former members of those sectors make up a very large proportion of the unemployed, who are also the ordinary people.

If I hear another f**king Public Sector Worker rant and rave on the TV about them being the ordinary decent people of Ireland and all those in finance and building caused everything. WRONG. You are turning everybody against yourselves, every time the rest of the ordinary people of Ireland hear yet another deluded public sector worker rant of this sad line you lose support. Listen everybody else has suffered already and sorry but you need to face the realities of the economic situation.

Then there is the argument that the private sector workers all had it good during the Celtic Tiger, cop on most did not. I saw who had the money and a very high percentage of it was in the hands of the public sector workers, who where indulging in the excesses of the Celtic Tiger and its property addiction as much as everybody else. Yes you have mortgages, but they are much easier to pay on a reduced salary than on the dole.

Rossfan

I most humbly apologise to the great patriots like Seanie Fitzpatrick, Seanie Dunne,Mickeen Fingleton and the others who were saving the Country from ............ourselves probably.
Indiana ... that Financial Non Regulator and the Revenue did what their Government masters told them to. Light touch regulation as the neo liberal right wing economists call it.
And it isnt the working classes private or public  who are getting bailed out by Lenihan ...its the Banker and Developer cnuts.
Q E D.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rossfan on December 09, 2009, 09:00:22 PM
I most humbly apologise to the great patriots like Seanie Fitzpatrick, Seanie Dunne,Mickeen Fingleton and the others who were saving the Country from ............ourselves probably.
Indiana ... that Financial Non Regulator and the Revenue did what their Government masters told them to. Light touch regulation as the neo liberal right wing economists call it.
And it isnt the working classes private or public  who are getting bailed out by Lenihan ...its the Banker and Developer cnuts.
Q E D.

Who do you think the 5% at the top in the Banking and Building industries employ, yes thats it the other fckn 95%

If the public sector are willing to strike this country into the ground, I would call on all private sector workers do the same, lets strike this country back into the stoneage, no shops, no banks, no taxis, no mechanics, no pubs, no new roads, no maintenance, no utilities, no transport, NOTHING, every man, woman and child for themselves, lets sulk ourselfs out of existence.