The Big Bailout of the Eurozone (Another crisis coming? - Seriously)

Started by muppet, September 28, 2008, 11:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: Itchy on June 25, 2013, 09:30:31 PM
Do you know what state Cavan is in and to whom we pay our taxes.

An oxymoron if ever there was one  ;D ;D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Better that than a geographical moron. If you are going to throw shite around at least pretend you have half a brain.

Rossfan

Oh dear playing the man and being abusive.
Ah well .. hopefully you'll grow up some day. :'(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

highorlow

Is it just me or does that Drummer lad on those recordings sound like he is up one day and down on another. On the latest recordings he certainly sounds like a man on cocaine.

He is definitely unstable sounding and then to think that other banks in the system were copying and trying to follow at the time the apparent money maker anglo model which was led by this lunatic really adds the corn into the puke.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Hereiam

If all conversations are recorded where are the conversions between Sean Quinn and the bankers. Surely that would set the record straight.

highorlow

QuoteIf all conversations are recorded where are the conversions between Sean Quinn and the bankers. Surely that would set the record straight.

Ah those ones will probably be taped over.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Hardy

The only recorded conversations with Anglo executives are the calls made to and from Bowe's office. That's why he's the common element in all the recordings the Indo has released so far. This is because, as head of capital markets, he was in charge of the dealing room, where all phone calls were recorded for the official record of phone transactions.

So, unfortunately, we won't be hearing conversations with Quinn, unless he was talking to Bowe. Even more unfortunately, the same applies for Cowen, Neary, and the Central bank.

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Hereiam on June 27, 2013, 09:56:16 AM
If all conversations are recorded where are the conversions between Sean Quinn and the bankers. Surely that would set the record straight.

Only the line to the dealing room (ie Bowe's) phone was recorded.

So there is a limit to what they have.

/Jim.

Hardy

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Hardy on June 27, 2013, 10:45:47 AM
You don't say, Jim?

( :) )

Ooops,

I did get a warning that a new reply had been posted...should have read it.

I should also say I think Paul Williams was a little sniffy when young Murphy pointed that out on Morning Ireland today.

/Jim.

Hardy

Only messing Jim. I'd say Williams was miffed, OK that the hype balloon was slightly punctured. We've all been waiting, hoping they were building up to a big one starring Cowen and Fitzpatrick or the like.

(I know - you can't slightly puncture a balloon butyizknowwhatImean.)

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Hardy on June 27, 2013, 11:17:29 AM
Only messing Jim. I'd say Williams was miffed, OK that the hype balloon was slightly punctured. We've all been waiting, hoping they were building up to a big one starring Cowen and Fitzpatrick or the like.

Yeah,  when cornered he said that no politiicians are involved in or even referred to in any conversation they have.

/Jim.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Hardy on June 27, 2013, 11:17:29 AM

According to someone i know in the fraud squad, they are there, as every phone call in and out of Anglo was recorded on the Q.T by Seanie. The fraud squad have them in their possession. I can't imagine any media outlet every getting permission from their legal people  to divulge what is on them.........

Declan

Also known as Seanie's insurance policy.

@Silent_Major: Sick of the w/bankers?.....Demand an Independent investigation.

Join us outside the Dail at 6pm 3rd july

deiseach

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on June 27, 2013, 01:38:31 PM
According to someone i know in the fraud squad, they are there, as every phone call in and out of Anglo was recorded on the Q.T by Seanie. The fraud squad have them in their possession. I can't imagine any media outlet every getting permission from their legal people  to divulge what is on them.........

It would not surprise me in the least, our very own Nixon. Now all we need is a Mark Felt...