We Are Cavan

Started by Westside, September 13, 2015, 02:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westside

This new website has been set up by a few Cavan guys and they do commentary for every Junior, Intermediate and Senior club championship game held in Breffni Park (most games have been played in Breffni this year) They put video clips on twitter of a lot of the scores or other highlights during the game and they even streamed live video of the Ladies club finals. Have to say it's a fantastic service. Particularly for those who are living abroad.

Do any other counties have a platform like this for club championship games covering Junior up to Senior?

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ONeill

Teamtalkmag do a lot of good stuff in Tyrone.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mrdeeds

It's great to see club football get a platform like this. Wearecavan is top class. Commentry of a high standard.

oakleaflad

OakleafTV is fantastic, highlights of championship games from Junior to Senior.

Tiocfaidh Ned

Down GAA update their twitter page, infrequently. We really are the poor relations.

#SackSeanOg #SackChuckyNed #TimeForChange

imtommygunn

Down twitter feed is quite good i thought??

Tiocfaidh Ned

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 14, 2015, 07:21:13 PM
Down twitter feed is quite good i thought??

It's ok for anything played in Pair Esler, forget about anything else, even senior county away games are sometimes ignored.

When you see what is going on with the the likes of Cavan, Armagh, Derry and Tyrone it shows just how far behind the times we are. We had some coverage a couple of years back from Destination Newry, but it was stopped because it was allegedly effecting attendances. Luckily I can get home for most games and was in Pairc Esler at the weekend, but it would be nice if those further afield could watch a game or two. "Watching" a game on twitter is like watching a game on ceefax, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

#SackSeanOg #SackChuckyNed #TimeForChange

tommysmith

Quote from: mrdeeds on September 13, 2015, 10:31:12 PM
It's great to see club football get a platform like this. Wearecavan is top class. Commentry of a high standard.

Not top class but good craic and a great service.

They were talking about quarter pounders and chips in middle of game one night and farts another night but overall its enjoyable and i'd be lost without it now.