DVD Ripping Software

Started by amallon, August 09, 2010, 11:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amallon

Can anyone recommend a good free piece of DVD ripping software which can rip ahem protected DVD's and make them into mpegs?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

caughtredhanded

I use this one and find it very easy to use....
www.dvdfab.com

Its not free but its not expensive and it is very reliable with good copies everytime.

As with most DVD rippers it saves as a VOB file. To change to MPEG just go into the video TS folder and rename the file deleting VOB and inserting MPEG. Really simple.

under the bar

AMallomn if you PM me I will send you one that I use that will rip most bought films/dvds to fit onto your standard blank dvd by-passing the protection in the process.

Of course legally you can only do this with films that you own!

illdecide

UTB wait to you see how many PM's you get from all the rest of the hungry hoors looking it too...lol :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

under the bar

I'll decide you are right. I've never been so popular!  :D

I will burn one copy and the lucky recipient can burn and pass along on the same basis. That way everyone gets a copy while poutting in a little effort as well.  Hows that?

mylestheslasher

Use DVD Decryptor to Rip
Use DVD Shrink to shrink commercial DVDs down to their 4GB cousin without losing too much quality.
Use Anydvd (costs €30 i think) to block all security of the DVD - this is the most important of the 3.

Also, visit www.dvd-guides.com for all you need to know about using them.

You didn't hear it from me!