The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: screenexile on March 23, 2017, 02:25:20 PM
Balls. After pussygate Trump was a beaten docket. Then the wikileaks emails came which didn't really show anything of value.

The main reason Clinton lost was Comey saying they were opening up the investigation of emails again which was complete madness and most definitely lost her the election. How soon was the FBI investigation closed again after the election? Didn't matter too late!

It's funny all these people who didn't want 4 more years of Obama are jumping on the bandwagon to stop this new healthcare bill from being forced through!!

DID THE DEMOCRATS CONSPIRE TO HELP HILLARY CLINTON IN HER BID FOR THE NOMINATION AT THE EXPENSE OF ONE BERNIE SAUNDERS?

IS HILLARY CLINTON PERCEIVED AS A HATED FIGURE IN AMERICAN POLITICS

HAD YOU HEARD OF COMEY PRIOR TO THIS ELECTION? ( YOU WILL SAY YES BUT YOU ARE FULL OF SHITE)

DID HILLORY CLINTON RUN ON A PLATFORM OF FOUR MORE YEARS OF OBAMA AND DID SHE WIN ON THAT PLATFORM????

You people are deluded, absolutely deluded cnn loving morons who can live with bribery and corruption so your liberal masters can wield power at the expense of the people, you are apologists for the corruption that is rife in the party you support and you are incapable os seeing any good in the current president because, according to you, he is the single worst President of all time and the only human being in history never to make a good political decision, you are f**king moronic imbeciles and that is being kind to moronic imbeciles.

Bernie Saunders should be President, you stupid f**kers, you arrogant imbeciles helped create President Trump due in part to your steadfast belief in a party so corrupt and vile, that they laid waste to the democratic process and illegally propped up a person so repugnant she could not beat Trump, f**king Trump, one to one, Saunders would have destroyed Trump and none of this hatred would have been necessary!

I blame the democrat party for this election 100%, you bastards rigged it to the detrement of the world and now you whine like a pig giving birth, f**k you all and remember, you are the party that gave the world slavery, Hiroshima, nagasaki and Trump, thanks liberals, preciate it!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

People of YOUR beliefs voted for Trump stew.

If you want to justify that by arguing that he was the lesser of two evils, go for it.

J70

So the lunatics rejected Trumpcare. Vote postponed. Not punitive enough for them! Trump's famed negotiating skills come up short. And now they're stuck trying to thread the needle between the lunatics and the more sane, pragmatic, realistic fringe of the party.

Good luck with that! :)

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on March 23, 2017, 08:07:14 PM
So the lunatics rejected Trumpcare. Vote postponed. Not punitive enough for them! Trump's famed negotiating skills come up short. And now they're stuck trying to thread the needle between the lunatics and the more sane, pragmatic, realistic fringe of the party.

Good luck with that! :)
It's Trump v the Kochs. Cholera vs famine.
The plan is dead in the water. Trump can't serve his voters and the 1% and healthcare is the proof.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on March 23, 2017, 05:02:55 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on March 23, 2017, 04:22:47 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 21, 2017, 12:26:23 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on March 20, 2017, 06:01:40 PM
So actual proof of attempts to influence the election is finally uncovered. Outrage please liberals.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/17/brazile-admits-forwarded-debate-questions-to-clinton-camp.html

I thought this was already established??

Besides, WTF do you care? It was an in-house Democratic affair, which purportedly harmed the ultra liberal in the race! ;)

Looks bad, shows corruption on her part (and I'm sure pissed CNN off!), but its overblown as f**k, in my opinion, in terms of actual effect on anything. If this is Brazile trying to influence a debate, she needs to try harder.

I mean, is anyone really suggesting that Clinton (or Sanders) would not armed with knowledge and an answer on the lead contamination in Flint in a debate taking place in Flint at the very time that the contamination was a leading national news story?

Or that ANYONE (even Trump!) running for president wouldn't have off by heart their answer on a death penalty question?

Seriously?

At least now it's on the record as fact. While I'll agree it was an in-house democrat affair it still shows that the democratic process was being bypassed due to certain elements trying to rig the vote by helping one side. THAT's rigging an election, not this russian bogeyman nonsense.
If the wikileaks information was false then I would accept that it influenced an election. But it wasn't.

Of course it influenced the election. Do you think its coincidental that only one side was targeted? Do you really believe that embarrassing revelations would not have come had they either hacked or released communications from the RNC?

And if the Russian stuff is such nonsense, why has the FBI been investigating it since last summer? (One wonders why Comey didn't see fit to release that little tibit of information right before the election?) Why did Spicer debase and humiliate himself even further on Trump's behalf by his pathetic attempt to downplay the role of Manafort in the campaign ("the campaign manager was only tangentially connected to the campaign" ;D ;D) and lie about the length of time he was involved? Why did Trump fire Flynn?

Probably because the kenyan lad was running the FBI at the time.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

sid waddell

Quote from: foxcommander on March 23, 2017, 10:02:27 PM
So actual proof of attempts to influence the election is finally uncovered. Outrage please liberals.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/17/brazile-admits-forwarded-debate-questions-to-clinton-camp.html

Besides, WTF do you care? It was an in-house Democratic affair, which purportedly harmed the ultra liberal in the race! ;)

Looks bad, shows corruption on her part (and I'm sure pissed CNN off!), but its overblown as f**k, in my opinion, in terms of actual effect on anything. If this is Brazile trying to influence a debate, she needs to try harder.

I mean, is anyone really suggesting that Clinton (or Sanders) would not armed with knowledge and an answer on the lead contamination in Flint in a debate taking place in Flint at the very time that the contamination was a leading national news story?

Or that ANYONE (even Trump!) running for president wouldn't have off by heart their answer on a death penalty question?

Seriously?

At least now it's on the record as fact. While I'll agree it was an in-house democrat affair it still shows that the democratic process was being bypassed due to certain elements trying to rig the vote by helping one side. THAT's rigging an election, not this russian bogeyman nonsense.
If the wikileaks information was false then I would accept that it influenced an election. But it wasn't.

Of course it influenced the election. Do you think its coincidental that only one side was targeted? Do you really believe that embarrassing revelations would not have come had they either hacked or released communications from the RNC?

And if the Russian stuff is such nonsense, why has the FBI been investigating it since last summer? (One wonders why Comey didn't see fit to release that little tibit of information right before the election?) Why did Spicer debase and humiliate himself even further on Trump's behalf by his pathetic attempt to downplay the role of Manafort in the campaign ("the campaign manager was only tangentially connected to the campaign" ;D ;D) and lie about the length of time he was involved? Why did Trump fire Flynn?

Pity the German lad isn't up to running anything.  ;D

J70

Seriously?

That makes a lot of sense. Explains why they were investigating Hillary and sabotaged her campaign a week before the election. ::)

Puckoon

Who the f**k is this Tucker Carlson twat? Watch this space in the coming years for a new breed of Fox News fear mongering.

screenexile

Quote from: Puckoon on March 24, 2017, 04:10:02 AM
Who the f**k is this Tucker Carlson twat? Watch this space in the coming years for a new breed of Fox News fear mongering.

Crazy he had Hopkins on yesterday and some dickhead who said that Terrorists "shut down London" which is not even remotely true!!

screenexile

Quote from: stew on March 23, 2017, 06:09:44 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 23, 2017, 02:25:20 PM
Balls. After pussygate Trump was a beaten docket. Then the wikileaks emails came which didn't really show anything of value.

The main reason Clinton lost was Comey saying they were opening up the investigation of emails again which was complete madness and most definitely lost her the election. How soon was the FBI investigation closed again after the election? Didn't matter too late!

It's funny all these people who didn't want 4 more years of Obama are jumping on the bandwagon to stop this new healthcare bill from being forced through!!

DID THE DEMOCRATS CONSPIRE TO HELP HILLARY CLINTON IN HER BID FOR THE NOMINATION AT THE EXPENSE OF ONE BERNIE SAUNDERS?

IS HILLARY CLINTON PERCEIVED AS A HATED FIGURE IN AMERICAN POLITICS

HAD YOU HEARD OF COMEY PRIOR TO THIS ELECTION? ( YOU WILL SAY YES BUT YOU ARE FULL OF SHITE)

DID HILLORY CLINTON RUN ON A PLATFORM OF FOUR MORE YEARS OF OBAMA AND DID SHE WIN ON THAT PLATFORM????

You people are deluded, absolutely deluded cnn loving morons who can live with bribery and corruption so your liberal masters can wield power at the expense of the people, you are apologists for the corruption that is rife in the party you support and you are incapable os seeing any good in the current president because, according to you, he is the single worst President of all time and the only human being in history never to make a good political decision, you are f**king moronic imbeciles and that is being kind to moronic imbeciles.

Bernie Saunders should be President, you stupid f**kers, you arrogant imbeciles helped create President Trump due in part to your steadfast belief in a party so corrupt and vile, that they laid waste to the democratic process and illegally propped up a person so repugnant she could not beat Trump, f**king Trump, one to one, Saunders would have destroyed Trump and none of this hatred would have been necessary!

I blame the democrat party for this election 100%, you b**tards rigged it to the detrement of the world and now you whine like a pig giving birth, f**k you all and remember, you are the party that gave the world slavery, Hiroshima, nagasaki and Trump, thanks liberals, preciate it!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

whitey

So far, to the best of my knowledge, 2 people have been arrested for calling in bomb threats to Synagogues and Jewish Community centers......one is an African American Bernie Sansers supporter, and the other is a Jewish man with dual US/Israeli citizenship

Codnt make it up

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on March 24, 2017, 12:10:25 AM

Seriously?

That makes a lot of sense. Explains why they were investigating Hillary and sabotaged her campaign a week before the election. ::)
Do you really think him and Hillary were friends?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

stew

Tucker Carlson is an up and coming star on Fox news, he is an excellent interviewer and he has skewered a few people both left and right during some of his interviews.

Just because he is right of centre does not make him a twat!

Eamonnca1

Quote from: stew on March 24, 2017, 03:49:54 PM

Tucker Carlson is an up and coming star on Fox news, he is an excellent interviewer and he has skewered a few people both left and right during some of his interviews.

Au contraire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

Jon Stewart made a little boy of Carlson, put a stop to him wearing that stupid bow tie, and killed that show. That's an iconic 15 minutes of TV.

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 24, 2017, 03:59:31 PM
Quote from: stew on March 24, 2017, 03:49:54 PM

Au contraire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

Jon Stewart made a little boy of Carlson, put a stop to him wearing that stupid bow tie, and killed that show. That's an iconic 15 minutes of TV.

The show was crap long before he took pot shots at it and he killed no one in that show, I like Stewart for the most part but he let himself down during the writers strike and was called out on this by I think Seth McFarlane of all people.

Stew is a liberal, a very smart liberal who makes a lot of sense a lot of the time.