Harry Potter

Started by Square Ball, July 15, 2007, 08:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgreenery

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 16, 2007, 09:58:29 PM
Quote from: Redgreenery on July 16, 2007, 09:56:53 PM
No its not shown in 3-D here. Only in iMax theatres, dont think there is any in Ireland. The 3-D only lasts for about 25 minutes in the action part of the film towards the end anyway!

I think he was referring to the fact that it was a dark film ::)
Oh ok well then i mean dark as in evil!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Redgreenery on July 16, 2007, 10:00:30 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 16, 2007, 09:58:29 PM
Quote from: Redgreenery on July 16, 2007, 09:56:53 PM
No its not shown in 3-D here. Only in iMax theatres, dont think there is any in Ireland. The 3-D only lasts for about 25 minutes in the action part of the film towards the end anyway!

I think he was referring to the fact that it was a dark film ::)
Oh ok well then i mean dark as in evil!

We know what you meant :D He was just being sarcastic
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

you couldnt make it up   ;D

nay matter, still a fantastic film weather it makes you squint or not.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

armaghniac

Harry Potter is magic.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Square Ball

'Harry Potter' publisher gets subpoena to identify pirate
From Bloomberg News
July 17, 2007

Scholastic Corp., publisher of the new "Harry Potter" book, obtained a subpoena to learn the identity of a user who allegedly posted copies of the final sequel, scheduled for release Saturday, on a California website.

Scholastic said in a court filing Monday that "materials hosted on Photobucket.com's system" contain materials that infringe copyrights owned by Scholastic and J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books. Photobucket.com, a News Corp. unit, is a website for sharing photos and videos on social networks such as MySpace.

The subpoena was sent to Gaia Interactive Inc. in San Jose seeking the identity of a user on gaiaonline.com, a social network, according to the filing in San Francisco federal court.

Gaia complied with the subpoena, removed the material and temporarily banned the user from the site, said Gaia spokesman Bill Danon. The postings included scanned material and a discussion of the material, he said.

Gabriel_Hurl

I've seen a picture of the final 2 pages alright

Square Ball

Gabriel_Hurl

Square Ball

Gabriel_Hurl

I'm that hateful a hoor

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ONeill on July 16, 2007, 09:52:27 PM
Quote from: Redgreenery on July 16, 2007, 09:49:42 PM
Seen the movie in 3-D in Chicago, absolutely fantastic, it is as already said much darker than the other films!

Does that mean we'll have to squint?

thought you already did squint - the increasing fatness of your head causing this afliction - well according to your workmate anyhow....

amallon

I got a severe slagging when I said I've never read any of the books or watched any of the films.  I must be in a tiny minority that isn't into a reading about a little wizard looking for stones and the lord of some rings.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Our Nail Loney

There is a poster on the board who models his life on Harry!! Even wears the same glases!

clarshack

never read any of the books as i never have time but I have seen all the films so far. was very disappointed with the 5th film, it seemed to be all over the place. have since learned that a lot of the book was left out of the film.