Harry Potter

Started by Square Ball, July 15, 2007, 08:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Anyone into this?

Think its brilliant that it has introduced a lot of people to reading, and the hype surrounding the release of the new book is mounting, its costing over 10 million to guard the book prior to its release.

never actually read the books but they are all in the house, any devotees out there counting down the days until its release?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Norf Tyrone

Have never read the books, but the films are simply stunning. Looking forward to this one, and might venture to the pictures to see it this week!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

watching it at the minute, brilliant!!!

Square Ball

Norf

worth watching, a lot darker than the others, but 2 hours well spent. Oh its on the internet already

Norf Tyrone

PM me the link pleasesesese!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Declan

Great books and the latest film is excellent. My kids absolutely love them and can't wait for the next book.

Billys Boots

Probably heading to it tomorrow night with the kids - they love both books and films, and they're great for their imaginations.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Billys Boots on July 16, 2007, 11:33:53 AM
Probably heading to it tomorrow night with the kids - they love both books and films, and they're great for their imaginations.

Boots Junior "Dad, we are going to win a Leinster soon aren't we"
BB "Sure son any day now"  ;)
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Billys Boots

Touché Gerry, touché!   :)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Shamrock Shore

Boots junior's county won the Leinster yesterday Gerry.

Condemn him not for the sins of his father.

The Real Laoislad

The last place i worked in we had a girl in the office who we use to call Harry Potter she was the spit of him..
Never liked any of the films myself
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

Seen the movie in 3-D in Chicago, absolutely fantastic, it is as already said much darker than the other films!

ONeill

Quote from: Redgreenery on July 16, 2007, 09:49:42 PM
Seen the movie in 3-D in Chicago, absolutely fantastic, it is as already said much darker than the other films!

Does that mean we'll have to squint?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Redgreenery

No its not shown in 3-D here. Only in iMax theatres, dont think there is any in Ireland. The 3-D only lasts for about 25 minutes in the action part of the film towards the end anyway!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Redgreenery on July 16, 2007, 09:56:53 PM
No its not shown in 3-D here. Only in iMax theatres, dont think there is any in Ireland. The 3-D only lasts for about 25 minutes in the action part of the film towards the end anyway!

I think he was referring to the fact that it was a dark film ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.