Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Agreed.  If they want to trap paedos on the web that's fine.  But when they've got all the evidence together, just pass it to police and let them act.

His daughter is every bit as innocent as mine, yours, or indeed the 'girl' this cnut thought he was talking to.  She doesn't deserve that.

Taylor

Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 01:20:44 PM
Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 01:16:06 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 01:11:07 PM
Quote from: Hardy on August 10, 2017, 12:54:50 PM
Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 12:50:42 PM
Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 12:37:38 PM
Punt kick you seem to be missing the point.

TG hasnt mentioned anything about the actual perpetrator - its more the daughter and family she is talking about.

One can only assume you support knee capping, punishment beatings, eye for eye systems in place in the middle East etc?

So do you support knee capping, punishment beatings etc Punt Kick?

Why ask? You're hardly going to get a reasoned answer. Jurisprudence ain't in this guy's repertoire.

[Edit - see?]

Another internet warrior, just one who thinks he can disparage folk with words of more than one syllable - where - and a direct quote please, though no doubt you wont, where did I advocate anything outside the legal process, challenging someone with facts on their behaviour and them going on to top themselves is not illegal.

So if I turn up at your house this evening with my vigilante buddies and accuse you of something like this while streaming it live online.

How would you feel or how would it affect your life?

I would ring the police. What would you do if it happened to you?

Same.
So the vigilantes apologise and say they made a mistake - you werent the intended target.

Do you think your life would be impacted by what happened through no fault of your own?

punt kick

Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 01:45:39 PM

TG hasnt mentioned anything about the actual perpetrator - its more the daughter and family she is talking about.

One can only assume you support knee capping, punishment beatings, eye for eye systems in place in the middle East etc?

Why ask? You're hardly going to get a reasoned answer. Jurisprudence ain't in this guy's repertoire.

[Edit - see?]

Another internet warrior, just one who thinks he can disparage folk with words of more than one syllable - where - and a direct quote please, though no doubt you wont, where did I advocate anything outside the legal process, challenging someone with facts on their behaviour and them going on to top themselves is not illegal.

So if I turn up at your house this evening with my vigilante buddies and accuse you of something like this while streaming it live online.

Same.
So the vigilantes apologise and say they made a mistake - you werent the intended target.

Do you think your life would be impacted by what happened through no fault of your own?

I would seek a good legal representative and press charges against them, I would press to get their internet devices seized to see why they targeted myself and what else they looking at, I certainly wouldn't kill myself if I had done nothing wrong - what about yourself - Do you think your life would be impacted by what happened through no fault of your own?

punt kick

Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 12:24:50 PM
What about any criminal / sc**bag - should their trial be in secret in case an innocent family member is affected by what the tr**p did.  I have no time for these vigilantes but even less time for some pervert who thought he was going to meet a 13 year old for sex.

Just for clarity - to save you cumming over your hand trying to be a dick.

Main Street

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 10, 2017, 12:41:45 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on August 10, 2017, 12:36:22 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 12:34:45 PM
You reap what you sow.  Very much doubt any action would have happened if that evidence went to the police, he didnt meet a young girl? didnt download any inappropriate material? he thought he was talking to a girl and was talking to a man / men trying to entrap him.

So you think his daughter deserved to be crying on facebook live for all to see/ hear whilst they read out the filth her father was writing online?

Her father put her in that position no one else.

So she deserved that?
You're quite right TG, the family do not deserve to be criminalised along with the alleged pedophile, those type of antics from that group are disgusting. That daughter and the rest of the family  are also victims of the (alleged) pedophile.

gallsman

Can't wait for Stew to drunkenly stumble across this thread.

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on August 10, 2017, 02:10:03 PM
Can't wait for Stew to drunkenly stumble across this thread.

;D

Yeah there will be all sorts of castrations and then one bullet executions
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Ethan Tremblay

I would advocate for these type of groups but I would imagine the collateral damage from these kind of things being exposed can destroy immediate family.  This may have been posted on Facebook Live but the family's shock is still going to be the same regardless whether the police called to the door or the vigilante group has. 
Although it was the wrong way to go about revealing this sick fcuk, that wife and daughters lives have been changed as a result of the mans actions, not the groups.     
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

tyrone girl

I disagree to be fair. Of course it will change their lives knowing their husband/ father is at this carry on.

To broadcast this for thousands of people to see and hear goes beyond what is right imo. Without doubt this is going to make things a hell of a lot worse for them.

Taylor

Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 01:51:39 PM
Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 01:45:39 PM

[Edit - see?]

Same.

I would seek a good legal representative and press charges against them, I would press to get their internet devices seized to see why they targeted myself and what else they looking at, I certainly wouldn't kill myself if I had done nothing wrong - what about yourself - Do you think your life would be impacted by what happened through no fault of your own?

Ok. I do think everyones life would be impacted.

Do you think your life or the life of your family would be impacted if this happened assuming your are completely innocent?

Maybe this is difficult for you to comprehend but what happens if the person the vigilantes go to is completely innocent and this has been streamed live?

Hardy

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 10, 2017, 02:37:24 PM
I disagree to be fair. Of course it will change their lives knowing their husband/ father is at this carry on.

To broadcast this for thousands of people to see and hear goes beyond what is right imo. Without doubt this is going to make things a hell of a lot worse for them.

We don't KNOW anything. And now will never find out because there won't be a trial. No doubt the resident one-man supreme court will be along to tell us we don't need trials when we have Facebook and its trained investigators, but I'd rather stick with the criminal justice system for now.

punt kick

Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 02:41:09 PM

Ok. I do think everyones life would be impacted.

Do you think your life or the life of your family would be impacted if this happened assuming your are completely innocent?

Maybe this is difficult for you to comprehend but what happens if the person the vigilantes go to is completely innocent and this has been streamed live?

Prosecute them - can you not not comprehend that and for the last time as you and Hardy appear not have the facility to read properly.

What about any criminal / sc**bag - should their trial be in secret in case an innocent family member is affected by what the tr**p did.  I have no time for these vigilantes but even less time for some pervert who thought he was going to meet a 13 year old for sex.

So apart from trying to be a dick what point are you making to me, I haven't advocated violence nor these vigilantes - so your point? 

punt kick

Quote from: Hardy on August 10, 2017, 02:43:19 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on August 10, 2017, 02:37:24 PM

We don't KNOW anything. And now will never find out because there won't be a trial. No doubt the resident one-man supreme court will be along to tell us we don't need trials when we have Facebook and its trained investigators, but I'd rather stick with the criminal justice system for now.

Yeah because based on your comments here - you just deal in facts?  ::)

Rois

Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

Just for clarity - to save you cumming over your hand trying to be a dick.
With that language on a public internet forum available for the world to read, you'd better hope no one is tracing you, or you'll find the vigilantes at your door!

Ethan Tremblay

Tyrone Girl, just so I am not confused, are you stating the video is going to make their lives worse? If so how?
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...