Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Coming into the business end of the season with Champions league Matches midweek is a huge distraction. Today's game sandwiched in between games v Bayern Munich takes a good squad and huge mentality. The game turnaround leaves little time for preparation.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 14, 2024, 08:26:26 PMComing into the business end of the season with Champions league Matches midweek is a huge distraction. Today's game sandwiched in between games v Bayern Munich takes a good squad and huge mentality. The game turnaround leaves little time for preparation.

In fairness Villa played Thursday night
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2024, 08:28:49 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on April 14, 2024, 08:26:26 PMComing into the business end of the season with Champions league Matches midweek is a huge distraction. Today's game sandwiched in between games v Bayern Munich takes a good squad and huge mentality. The game turnaround leaves little time for preparation.

In fairness yes, LOSC - 4th in the French League.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 14, 2024, 08:40:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2024, 08:28:49 PM

In fairness yes, LOSC - 4th in the French League.

Points wise I think Lille are closer to the top than Bayern are.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Trying to go toe to toe with this City team domestically takes its toll. Arsenal have been running on near empty for a few matches now.

I'd start loads of fringe players v Wolves on Saturday.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.