Quote from: topofthesoil on September 12, 2019, 11:23:41 AM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 11, 2019, 08:56:00 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 11, 2019, 08:51:15 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 11, 2019, 08:36:36 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 11, 2019, 03:56:16 PM
Quote from: under the bar on September 11, 2019, 02:25:53 PM
Quote from: bigpackiechestout on September 11, 2019, 01:52:29 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 11, 2019, 11:23:41 AM
Next bunch of players that will be looked at will be the Tyrone U20s this year, likes of Conal Grimes, Canavan, Conor Quinn, Antoin Fox someone like Joe Oguz might even get a look

Oguz didn't make the Errigal team v Eglish. Suppose it wouldn't be the first time an Errigal sub made the county panel

In fairness Errigal subs are other better footballers than the starting 15 in most other clubs!

If that was the case then they would have a few oneill cups the past few years?
Shocking statement regarding a brutal club.

Brutal club  :) :) :) clearly clueless. Produced one of the greatest footballers  to play the game. Regularly compete at the highest grade unlike your club.  If derrylaughin is even your club?. And il add the only club to take home senior ulster club. And tyrone have had some great winners.

You my friend need to float away out into lough neagh coming out with a statement like that. Brutal club.

Who wants to take that one....

Is canavan not?

Moonshine, is errigal ciaran going to live of the fact cavanan played for them forever? no doubt he was a great player.
also dont act like cavanan was the only great forward tyrone had, catch a grip.
as someone else has stated too, Errigal ciaran wasnt even a club when cavanan was in his teens - brutal club.
your quick to defend errigal i see, you a Ballygawley, Beragh, Eskra, Aughnacloy, seskinore or augher man

If you read the comment in full instead of picking out bits that suit you, you might of seen I said he was one off a lot of good footballers. I agree many a good forward played for tyrone Frank mc mcguigan, brian mc mcguigan, mulligan, o neill, dooher. I was merely pointing out he carried tyrone early 90s until early 00s. Just like Frank sr did.

What is your reason for it been a brutal club?
Have they beat washing bay alot?
Won too much?
Or is it the current county manager from their club? Which I agree before you cry new manager needed

awh moonshine good to have you back. Define 'carry', what did we win when he was 'carrying' us. Thats not a dig, i think he was the best forward Tyrone has ever produced and one of the greatest, but your statement is invalid is all im saying.
Brutal club - theyve won f**k all lately bar the league last year (who remembers the league winners). they think there above everyone when in reality the are the most ordinary, underachieving club there is.

I didnt realise I had to point it out to you more obviously . Well in 95 for example every game tyrone played to all ireland final he was fighting a lonely battle.

An underachieving club is a brutal club.   :) :) .. Yeah I agree they have won frig all lately bar 2 leagues that everyone would swap for an o'Neill cup. Until last year coalisland won nothing for years. Trillick few years before that won nothing  for good while.. every club goes through that.. look at your own when was last time o neill cup was brought back their?

What has coalisland got to do with your argument?
And in case you forgot they have played in 4 finals in the last 12 years winning 2 so either you're a complete idiot or you dont follow club football once your big parish team is out.

Ps the two wins we've had this decade we beat your big ballygawley parish team en route and your manager gave us 3-1 odds last year  ;D

I have no argument against coalisland I was merely pointing out that other teams have not won much and are they classed as brutal clubs to another post. But as you have brought a few points up......

Lol 4 finals in last 12 years, Errigal have been in 7 finals in 19 years winning 4 extend coalisland final and win appearance to that and it stays at 4:2 ratio, so I dont really get your point in mentioning that?? One of your most recent Finals was one of the biggest hammerings in nearly 40 years go back to one of them other finals you mentioned it was a 10 point drubbing.

I suppose the turning point for you was when your parish boundaries extended to brackaville and killyman to name a few? The purchase of big mcgahan in one of the January
windows  helped you get over line in last years final...

I'd say paddy power was even giving 3/1 last year.. but hey if it's any consolation your favourites this year let's see how you deal with that and potentially a rampant trillick team running at you. Let's hope the thuggery stays to a minimum though as the spit gate saga in athletic grounds last year was embarrassing but not suprising and the antics you got up to on sparky bradley few years back when he tore you to shreds was pathetic.

Oh no local expert has caught another one ! Errigal not happy with tiffy giving out the big odds.

In fairness to errigal they haven't tried to be dirty in years. Last man tried it was Petey Harte in Annagher and we all know what happened him there. Daddy came
Over the wire too to defend him.... but nothing wrong with that when it's errigal doing it

Like shooting fish in a barrel moonshine isn't near wise! Jesus the nephew took on the wrong man that day ....

What's it like to reply to yourself tintown/local expert?

And would it not be use that took the bait replying to a comment about teams not doing well.. I know you may have the IQ of a tadpole lads/lad but grow up. Talking about fighting on a pitch very brave you lot are..

Moonshine a few comments ago were you not bragging about an u21 final errigal won the fighting and the football ? IQ not too high there yourself  :o

DrumraghAbu

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 13, 2019, 11:41:33 AM
Eskra v Errigal - Eskra
Drumragh v Kildress - Kildress
Killeeshil v Brockagh - Killeeshil
Glenelly v Rock - Rock

Be extremely surprised if the above doesnt happen tonight

Think we have a massive chance against Kildress, just hoping the lads turn up on the night and don't leave anything behind. Can also see Errigal having a chance against Eskra, but we will see. Looking forward to the matches.

Moonshine

Quote from: Tintown rattler on September 13, 2019, 03:28:56 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 13, 2019, 02:13:55 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on September 13, 2019, 10:48:19 AM
Quote from: Tintown rattler on September 13, 2019, 10:10:39 AM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 13, 2019, 07:45:48 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on September 12, 2019, 10:36:33 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 12, 2019, 07:40:40 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 12, 2019, 02:29:30 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 12, 2019, 02:13:04 PM
Next bunch of players that will be looked at will be the Tyrone U20s this year, likes of Conal Grimes, Canavan, Conor Quinn, Antoin Fox someone like Joe Oguz might even get a look

Oguz didn't make the Errigal team v Eglish. Suppose it wouldn't be the first time an Errigal sub made the county panel

In fairness Errigal subs are other better footballers than the starting 15 in most other clubs!

Brutal club  :) :) :) clearly clueless. Produced one of the greatest footballers  to play the game. Regularly compete at the highest grade unlike your club.  If derrylaughin is even your club?. And il add the only club to take home senior ulster club. And tyrone have had some great winners.

You my friend need to float away out into lough neagh coming out with a statement like that. Brutal club.

Is canavan not?

Moonshine, is errigal ciaran going to live of the fact cavanan played for them forever? no doubt he was a great player.
as someone else has stated too, Errigal ciaran wasnt even a club when cavanan was in his teens - brutal club.
your quick to defend errigal i see, you a Ballygawley, Beragh, Eskra, Aughnacloy, seskinore or augher man

If you read the comment in full instead of picking out bits that suit you, you might of seen I said he was one off a lot of good footballers. I agree many a good forward played for tyrone Frank mc mcguigan, brian mc mcguigan, mulligan, o neill, dooher. I was merely pointing out he carried tyrone early 90s until early 00s. Just like Frank sr did.

Won too much?
Or is it the current county manager from their club? Which I agree before you cry new manager needed

awh moonshine good to have you back. Define 'carry', what did we win when he was 'carrying' us. Thats not a dig, i think he was the best forward Tyrone has ever produced and one of the greatest, but your statement is invalid is all im saying.
Brutal club - theyve won f**k all lately bar the league last year (who remembers the league winners). they think there above everyone when in reality the are the most ordinary, underachieving club there is.

I didnt realise I had to point it out to you more obviously . Well in 95 for example every game tyrone played to all ireland final he was fighting a lonely battle.

An underachieving club is a brutal club.   :) :) .. Yeah I agree they have won frig all lately bar 2 leagues that everyone would swap for an o'Neill cup. Until last year coalisland won nothing for years. Trillick few years before that won nothing  for good while.. every club goes through that.. look at your own when was last time o neill cup was brought back their?

And in case you forgot they have played in 4 finals in the last 12 years winning 2 so either you're a complete idiot or you dont follow club football once your big parish team is out.

Ps the two wins we've had this decade we beat your big ballygawley parish team en route and your manager gave us 3-1 odds last year  ;D

I have no argument against coalisland I was merely pointing out that other teams have not won much and are they classed as brutal clubs to another post. But as you have brought a few points up......

Lol 4 finals in last 12 years, Errigal have been in 7 finals in 19 years winning 4 extend coalisland final and win appearance to that and it stays at 4:2 ratio, so I dont really get your point in mentioning that?? One of your most recent Finals was one of the biggest hammerings in nearly 40 years go back to one of them other finals you mentioned it was a 10 point drubbing.

I suppose the turning point for you was when your parish boundaries extended to brackaville and killyman to name a few? The purchase of big mcgahan in one of the January

I'd say paddy power was even giving 3/1 last year.. but hey if it's any consolation your favourites this year let's see how you deal with that and potentially a rampant trillick team running at you. Let's hope the thuggery stays to a minimum though as the spit gate saga in athletic grounds last year was embarrassing but not suprising and the antics you got up to on sparky bradley few years back when he tore you to shreds was pathetic.

Oh no local expert has caught another one ! Errigal not happy with tiffy giving out the big odds.

In fairness to errigal they haven't tried to be dirty in years. Last man tried it was Petey Harte in Annagher and we all know what happened him there. Daddy came
Over the wire too to defend him.... but nothing wrong with that when it's errigal doing it

Like shooting fish in a barrel moonshine isn't near wise! Jesus the nephew took on the wrong man that day ....

And would it not be use that took the bait replying to a comment about teams not doing well.. I know you may have the IQ of a tadpole lads/lad but grow up. Talking about fighting on a pitch very brave you lot are..

Moonshine a few comments ago were you not bragging about an u21 final errigal won the fighting and the football ? IQ not too high there yourself  :o

I remember watching basically the majority of the current coalisland senior team get bullied in clogher in a u21 final.. they even lost the field fight 

Wouldn't really class that as a brag merely pointing out that coalisland are not this big scary team that you think you might be. Nothing to brag about that day.. 1 team trying to get a county final abondoned another fell for the trap..

Tintown rattler

Quote from: Moonshine on September 13, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

Is canavan not?

Won too much?

I remember watching basically the majority of the current coalisland senior team get bullied in clogher in a u21 final.. they even lost the field fight 

Wouldn't really class that as a brag merely pointing out that coalisland are not this big scary team that you think you might be. Nothing to brag about that day.. 1 team trying to get a county final abondoned another fell for the trap..

" even lost the fight"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.balls.ie/amp/gaa/the-2006-gaa-fight-225854

There's the clip I mind seeing it in lowe's Butchers one day. The neutral can decide for themselves

Moonshine

Quote from: Tintown rattler on September 13, 2019, 05:50:31 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 13, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

Is canavan not?

Won too much?

" even lost the fight"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.balls.ie/amp/gaa/the-2006-gaa-fight-225854

There's the clip I mind seeing it in lowe's Butchers one day. The neutral can decide for themselves

:) :) is that mc gregor or mc nally with elbow..lol

Snapchap

Would yis ever f#@k up with all the quoting?

WT4E

How bad is this Tyronegaa live commentary and who is Eugene that keeps getting asked what he thinks but he doesn't say anything.😂

on the sideline

Quote from: WT4E on September 13, 2019, 09:38:35 PM
How bad is this Tyronegaa live commentary and who is Eugene that keeps getting asked what he thinks but he doesn't say anything.😂

Absolute and utter sh*te. The first half of the Errigal Eskra game was a joke how bad the quality of it was. Could hear f**k all from Paddy Hunter but the odd mumble, then a cough from his co-commentator (think Joe McMahon?) and the refs whistle and that was it. Did they not check if it was working before they started? Pity teamtalk hadn't been doing it instead...

square_ball

Quote from: Drumraghexile on September 13, 2019, 02:04:41 PM
Quote from: The_Slug on September 13, 2019, 11:53:39 AM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 13, 2019, 11:41:33 AM
Eskra v Errigal - Eskra
Drumragh v Kildress - Kildress
Killeeshil v Brockagh - Killeeshil
Glenelly v Rock - Rock

Be extremely surprised if the above doesnt happen tonight

topofthesoil my man, you know the championship can always fire up a few shocks. I give Drumragh and Brocagh the most likely to cause the upset

No 'upset', Drumragh already have the parade through omagh organised for when they win the whole thing.
Anyone giving odds on the ulster junior championship?

They may put that back to 2020.

clarshack

Quote from: hardstation on September 13, 2019, 10:08:38 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on September 13, 2019, 09:55:51 PM

Absolute and utter sh*te. The first half of the Errigal Eskra game was a joke how bad the quality of it was. Could hear f**k all from Paddy Hunter but the odd mumble, then a cough from his co-commentator (think Joe McMahon?) and the refs whistle and that was it. Did they not check if it was working before they started? Pity teamtalk hadn't been doing it instead...

I watched Maghery v Dromintee on Armagh's channel last week. Nothing could have been worse than the commentary on that. Then I thought "fcuk it, it's just some boy giving it a rattle and you're getting to watch a match you wouldn't see otherwise."

Wasn't long ago we heard fcuk all from a game til somebody came home from it.

Exactly. Folk these days are pretty spoilt compared to back in the day!

WT4E

I watched Maghery v Dromintee on Armagh's channel last week. Nothing could have been worse than the commentary on that. Then I thought "fcuk it, it's just some boy giving it a rattle and you're getting to watch a match you wouldn't see otherwise."

Aye but we couldn't see this one...

Goin have to wait to some man comes home from it.

on the sideline

Quote from: WT4E on September 13, 2019, 10:19:13 PM

Aye but we couldn't see this one...

Goin have to wait to some man comes home from it.

Or hear it!!!  Some use as radio commentary when it can't be heard.

WT4E

Or they could let teamtalk do it like they use to and it was an unbelievable service. Why can't they collaborate???

Localexpert

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leave owl moonshine alone, he doesn't know himself which side hes arguing for. changes like the weather
[/quote]

Complete lunatic sure in his comment he says he can't wait to see a rampant trillick team playing coalisland when surely he'd want his own ballygawley parish team to get a chance at redemption .... or maybe he doesn't fancy their chances!