Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leftmidfield

Quote from: downjim on June 29, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 28, 2018, 05:41:35 PM
Clownjim enjoy parading them around the Point tonight. Nothing good to see in Burren?

Was a great night. Had to show CPN how to do it

Anyway at the blueshirt game last night?
I was at it. CPN made hard work of it but fully deserved to win. Missed a penalty and 4/5 scoreable frees in the first half.

elk

CPN seem to have hit a bit of a flat spot the last couple of weeks and would need to re-discover their early season form or it could be another short championship run this year. Good win for the Bridge last night, could be the team to end Kilcoo's monopoly on the championship this year.

our_fella

Quote from: elk on June 29, 2018, 02:56:36 PM
CPN seem to have hit a bit of a flat spot the last couple of weeks and would need to re-discover their early season form or it could be another short championship run this year. Good win for the Bridge last night, could be the team to end Kilcoo's monopoly on the championship this year.

:o :o :o :o :o

downjim

With our injuries I can't see us being a threat, Clonduff are dangerous  on their day and be interesting to see the Bridge will a full team as they seem to be taking a slow approach to the league. But I can't see the Magpies losing sleep over any team tbh

downjim

Great feedback from the Feile, a fantastic show put on by my own club especially yesterday, I heard the Bridge and Hilltown were brilliant as well hosting so many games , teams and people over the weekend.

Good to see the smaller clubs pulling out the stops as well

befair

Feile in Rostrevor was a wonderful occasion; well done to the organisers

Samforever

Quote from: downjim on July 02, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
Great feedback from the Feile, a fantastic show put on by my own club especially yesterday, I heard the Bridge and Hilltown were brilliant as well hosting so many games , teams and people over the weekend.

Good to see the smaller clubs pulling out the stops as well

Aye it was a totally South Down thing! Get over yourselves !  FFS Bredagh even got the Orange Order in on the act.

downjim

3 venues in Down chosen for finals day

Ambrose

Eamon Burns has stepped down as manager.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Targetman

One of his better decisions, so begins the process of appointing his successor!!!

SHEEDY

Quote from: Ambrose on July 03, 2018, 10:02:27 PM
Eamon Burns has stepped down as manager.
a legend for Down as a player, just didn't work out for him as a manager. Right decision to stand down.
nil satis nisi optimum

Mourne Rover

Eamonn took on a job that no one else wanted and deserves full credit for getting us into an Ulster final against all the odds. Three years is a long time to be in charge of a squad which we know has limitations in key areas, and, after an extremely unfortunate defeat to Cavan, he has picked the right time to step down. His successor should ideally be in place from an early stage in our club championship season, and will have the chance to rebuild in D3 at a period when expectations are modest.

Smurfy123

Conor Deegan has already been told the job is his lads. I would be surprised if Shane Mulholland is not in his backroom team along with his under 20 management team.
Who will take the under 20 roll now

Cuan12

Nooooooooooo, loud enough ! Definitely no

Mourne Red

Poacher and Mullholland, the game has moved on from 91/94 its time the county did too.