Club transfers

Started by SCFC, March 21, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlaoised

Scott Conroy is back with Ballyroan he will be a useful addition to them a strong clever player who can kick a score didn't he score for London v wexford in 2016
LAOIS ABÚ

The PRO

Quote from: Unlaoised on February 08, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
Scott Conroy is back with Ballyroan he will be a useful addition to them a strong clever player who can kick a score didn't he score for London v wexford in 2016
Yeah and McMahon more available to them too having left Laois squad.

SCFC

I see Arles have picked up a very good player in PJ Lawlor of Dr Crimes. A garda in Portlaoise I hear.

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on February 13, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
I see Arles have picked up a very good player in PJ Lawlor of Dr Crimes. A garda in Portlaoise I hear.
Portlaoise won't like that one bit.

redsetanta

A Kerryman with strong Laois connections.

Sure Crosbie had our best footballers sent to Kerry in the 17th century. No wonder Kerry are so good, it's the Laois bloodline

https://www.omahonys.ie/from-laois-to-kerry-p-482696.html
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Don Draper on February 14, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Could be one for the DRA!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

portlaoisekid

Sure I thought we are not allowed transfers so as to keep the rest of the county sweet?

Don Draper

Quote from: portlaoisekid on February 14, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
Sure I thought we are not allowed transfers so as to keep the rest of the county sweet?
You'd be mistaken, have a word with your top table.

CruiseCigar

Nice transfer for Arles alright
Laoise abú

The PRO

Quote from: CruiseCigar on February 14, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
Nice transfer for Arles alright
They will need more than him I think. Getting very old as a team with not many coming through.

OTF

Quote from: redsetanta on February 14, 2018, 11:39:30 AM
A Kerryman with strong Laois connections.

Sure Crosbie had our best footballers sent to Kerry in the 17th century. No wonder Kerry are so good, it's the Laois bloodline

https://www.omahonys.ie/from-laois-to-kerry-p-482696.html

I've used that argument a number of time, late at night it has to be said. Yes and to north Kerry around Tarbert..... hardy boys around there.

SCFC

I see Adam Ryan's transfer back to Port from St Judes gone through.
Don't know the story there but he was one of the finest underage players in many years. Would be a big boost to Port to have him on board and firing on all cylinders. Only 25 or so.

Unlaoised

Quote from: SCFC on February 20, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
I see Adam Ryan's transfer back to Port from St Judes gone through.
Don't know the story there but he was one of the finest underage players in many years. Would be a big boost to Port to have him on board and firing on all cylinders. Only 25 or so.

He was superb as a minor and when he broke on to what was a poor Port team a few years ago he was head and shoulders their best player even at that tneder young age.

Hope he gets back to some sort of form like that and he has plenty of time!
LAOIS ABÚ

redsetanta

Ryan is a good addition to that Port team. They are coming along nicely these past few years and there was very little between themselves and Ballylinan. Can be challengers if they keep progressing.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

The Monument Road

Barrow house losing another of their top players to a senior club. ..not as much as a whimper from the ColumbIan about it either. .let's hear from you Pablo.