Sinn Féin compares TD and Jewish ambassador to Goebbels

Started by muppet, January 13, 2009, 07:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

Quote from: Main Street on January 14, 2009, 03:09:38 PM
So then you painstakingly typed it all out for us.

What am I, the f**king plagiarism police? No I didn't, as it's also available online.

Quote from: Main Street on January 14, 2009, 03:09:38 PM
Anyway, it doesn't matter an iota where the witness account was published.

Exactly

Hardy

According to the EUMC (European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia), an agency of the EU, "drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis" is a manifestation of anti-semitism. So there y'are. I had a look at their website. They don't seem to consider comparing the policy of any other state to that of the Nazis to be problematic at all.

magickingdom

sinn fein wouldnt normally bring a smile to my face but they did today, fair play to Ó Snodaigh he was spot on..

red hander

I see no difference to what the IDF are doing in Gaza to what the SS did in the Warsaw ghetto ... the Israelis can't complain about being compared to Nazis when that is the way they behave ... yer woman, the Israeli Foreign Minister, has come out with some odious shite that I'm sure Goebbels would have been proud of...

red hander

PS ... who's taking the piss with that advert on page 1 of this thread?

dec

Quote from: Donagh on January 14, 2009, 12:48:14 PM
Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on January 14, 2009, 12:03:17 PM
You want to 'fess up where you got that story from Donagh? It'd never be An Phoblacht, by any chance?  ;D

No it wasn't...

Quote from: Donagh on January 14, 2009, 03:25:41 PM
What am I, the f**king plagiarism police? No I didn't, as it's also available online.

It is available on line here www.anphoblacht.com/news/detail/36263

Minder

Quote from: Donagh on January 14, 2009, 07:38:07 PM
Quote from: dec on January 14, 2009, 07:02:24 PM
It is available on line here www.anphoblacht.com/news/detail/36263

That's not where I got it from though.

On a side issue there is a fella that calls to our door every Thursday evening selling An Phoblacht and he is always royally plastered.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Donagh

Quote from: Minder on January 15, 2009, 10:11:15 AM
On a side issue there is a fella that calls to our door every Thursday evening selling An Phoblacht and he is always royally plastered.

I take it you buy it then?

Minder

Quote from: Donagh on January 15, 2009, 11:00:36 AM
Quote from: Minder on January 15, 2009, 10:11:15 AM

I take it you buy it then?

I usually buy it and put it straight in the bin, the fella seems a decent chap. In fairness he puts it through the letterbox whether there is anyone in or not..........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"