Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

MH is going nowhere and to suggest MM would replace him is pure daft.

LeoMc

Quote from: Snapchap on November 07, 2020, 06:04:36 PM
I see on the Ulster Herald facebook post about Biden winning the US Presidency, the comments underneath include one by some Augher fella, complaining about "Tyrone's tyrant" Mickey Harte. Who could possibly be that obsessed about Mickey Harte that they spend their time online complaining about him, even under news articles about the US presidential elections?

Hmm.... ???
Mickey living rent free in his head!

square_ball

I see on the Ulster Herald facebook post about Biden winning the US Presidency, the comments underneath include one by some Augher fella, complaining about "Tyrone's tyrant" Mickey Harte. Who could possibly be that obsessed about Mickey Harte that they spend their time online complaining about him, even under news articles about the US presidential elections?

Hmm.... ???

Clicked on his profile. I particularly liked his editing of the Irish News headline 😂

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: square_ball on November 07, 2020, 10:19:30 PM

Hmm.... ???

Clicked on his profile. I particularly liked his editing of the Irish News headline 😂

Not sure who it is...but I bet the same person is nervous for the Down game tomorrow  ;)

RedHand88

Hmm.... ???

Hes made the mistake of copying and pasting his stuff from here into Facebook and vice versa. He's some lad!

southtyronegael

'tyrones tyrant'! Love it. Looks like 'augher fella' is living rent free in a few heads too.lol

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: skeog on November 07, 2020, 06:11:35 PM
MH is going nowhere and to suggest MM would replace him is pure daft.

Exactly, all a moot point.

For what it's worth, I'm not a massive fan of Harte in recent years.....But McKenna/McShane fully fit and together next year, I would give Harte his chance with them, he's obviously got McKenna on side when he came home to play for him. When McShane was ruled out we all knew the game was up v Donegal realistically.

bigtogs

Anyone hear one on Teamtalk mag men got suspended for 96 weeks??? and is taking up a lot of debate in Garvaghy..

Snapchap

Quote from: bigtogs on November 08, 2020, 01:24:03 PM
Anyone hear one on Teamtalk mag men got suspended for 96 weeks??? and is taking up a lot of debate in Garvaghy..

Who? And what exactly would you have to do to earn a 96 week suspension? :o

bigtogs

Quote from: Snapchap on November 08, 2020, 04:40:02 PM

I heard Damian Harvey got suspended for 96 weeks...something to do with leaking emails that's all i heard, its under appeal....

redzone

Any truth in the refs were for striking earlier in the year , something to do with money. Please tell me that its complete bullshit
Edit this should be in the club thread

Jim Bob

Quote from: bigtogs on November 08, 2020, 08:31:00 PM

I heard Damian Harvey got suspended for 96 weeks...something to do with leaking emails that's all i heard, its under appeal....

Suspended from what exactly? Setting foot in Garvaghey? Attending Tyrone matches ?

bigtogs

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 08, 2020, 11:03:36 PM

Suspended from what exactly? Setting foot in Garvaghey? Attending Tyrone matches ?

I would presume he would be suspended from any position he holds in County Board or club ... he cant be suspended from going to watch a game......

Taylor

Quote from: bigtogs on November 09, 2020, 09:00:10 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 08, 2020, 11:03:36 PM

I would presume he would be suspended from any position he holds in County Board or club ... he cant be suspended from going to watch a game......

Off course he cant be suspended from attending games - thats if any of us get to attend a game

southtyronegael

Is this anything to do with the Roisin Jordan libel case and the emails that were sent to the Dublin radio station?