Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 27, 2020, 10:20:32 AM
Coalisland 3s work same as Errigal, they have to submit a panel who are then not eligible to play for the main senior team (But can play for Senior Reserves) - Is that the working of it?

No they cant play for Senior reserves, its one panel or the other

Senior/ Senior Reserves
Junior/ Junior Reserves

topofthesoil

Quote from: Delegater on February 27, 2020, 10:15:11 AM
Imagine leaving a club because you wanted to play D1 football only to be selected for the thirds and having to play against your first club. Scunndered for them.

who are the sly digs aimed at? no call for it.

Gaagaagaa20

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 27, 2020, 10:49:07 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 27, 2020, 10:20:32 AM
Coalisland 3s work same as Errigal, they have to submit a panel who are then not eligible to play for the main senior team (But can play for Senior Reserves) - Is that the working of it?

No they cant play for Senior reserves, its one panel or the other

Senior/ Senior Reserves
Junior/ Junior Reserves
During a year however a player can be re graded to play for the team above or team below as long as this happens by 1st July. See below from CCC Regulations

Where a club enters a third (and fourth) team into the adult competitions, they must name a
panel of 40 players prior to the commencement of the competition, compliant with Rule 6.2
T.O. 2018, who may not play for their third (or fourth) team.
Exceptions:
- Where a player on the 'list of 40' has not played for either the clubs first team or
reserve team before 1st July, they may be permitted to regrade to the
third/fourth team with permission of CCC.
- Where a player, not on the 'list of 40', plays for the first and/or reserve team,
they may not subsequently play for the thirds or fourths team.

WT4E

Quote from: topofthesoil on February 27, 2020, 11:41:14 AM
Imagine leaving a club because you wanted to play D1 football only to be selected for the thirds and having to play against your first club. Scunndered for them.

My Guess its McGahan - Coalisland transferred him in from Killyman - was a great transfer for them as they wouldn't have won 2010 championship without him. Killyman man ended the 20 year wait for them.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: WT4E on February 27, 2020, 12:18:02 PM

My Guess its McGahan - Coalisland transferred him in from Killyman - was a great transfer for them as they wouldn't have won 2010 championship without him. Killyman man ended the 20 year wait for them.

The Island have welcomed in a few Brackaville lads over past few years aswell.

square_ball

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 27, 2020, 12:20:33 PM

The Island have welcomed in a few Brackaville lads over past few years aswell.

Id say this is closer to the mark than WT4Es guess. McGahan would still be very useful for the fianna seniors. I couldn't see him being dropped down to the thirds unless it was his choice.

GaaFanatic123

They wudnt have won 2018 without him either, destroyed KC from the edge of the square and scored the crucial goal!!

TyroneOnlooker

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 27, 2020, 12:55:59 PM

They wudnt have won 2018 without him either, destroyed KC from the edge of the square and scored the crucial goal!!

Think this is aimed at a couple of brackaville lads who haven't set the world alight at coalisland!

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on February 27, 2020, 12:57:58 PM

Think this is aimed at a couple of brackaville lads who haven't set the world alight at coalisland!

Why is it that so many Brackaville players move on to another club, they have lost a few big players to The Fianna, Clonoe and Ardboe in recent year and I know they move onto bigger clubs but within the clubs isn't there a passion driven into them at a young age that playing for the club is something they should be proud and dreaming off doing!! Are there in house fights during these years with managers/players or what are their reasons  to their club and friends that they are leaving so go to another team just up the road??

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 27, 2020, 02:20:06 PM
Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on February 27, 2020, 12:57:58 PM

Why is it that so many Brackaville players move on to another club, they have lost a few big players to The Fianna, Clonoe and Ardboe in recent year and I know they move onto bigger clubs but within the clubs isn't there a passion driven into them at a young age that playing for the club is something they should be proud and dreaming off doing!! Are there in house fights during these years with managers/players or what are their reasons  to their club and friends that they are leaving so go to another team just up the road??

It's probably the opposite. Brackaville seem to be passive enough about losing players to whoever. Not sure about their ambitions as a club. They have a couple of decent players. I'm not sure if the lad O'Donnell still plays for them but he shot the lights out there one year. Couldn't miss.

square_ball

I think they've only lost Corr to the Fianna and Gervin to Ardboe so 2 players transferred in 10 years would hardly constitute that's it's a regular thing. Gervin lives in ardboe too as far as I know.

Localexpert

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 27, 2020, 09:28:59 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on February 26, 2020, 11:51:49 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 26, 2020, 02:23:44 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on February 26, 2020, 01:19:02 PM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 26, 2020, 11:28:32 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on February 21, 2020, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 21, 2020, 11:13:49 AM

you do realise of the 14 outfield coalisland players against trillick in last years semi final 9 are under 25?  however i'm looking forward to see how McDollar copes with the pressure of another well paid clonoe manager coming up against us in the championship!

I hope come closer to the time you can tell us more of Coalislands tactics and player availability Local Expert.

Will Kerr / McNiece / Toner / Kane start for Coalisland this year v Clonoe in the Championship?

I don't understand your point. Are you suggesting they shouldn't?

Id say Clonoe would love to meet a Coalisland team without Kerr / McNiece / Toner / Kane, they would no longer be a top 4 side in Tyrone without them

I think mcneice is still in his 20s and this lunatic is putting him down as being too old!

Awful touchy for what was a bit of innocent pre season chatter about a Championship game that won't be played for months. Maybe it's something that is being mentioned round Coalisland, this is the last chance....and a few of the mentioned players have said as much....

The only thing I've heard being mentioned is how happy stevy mcdollar will be no matter what happens during the game  because he'll still get his big bag of money down the road with him.

I'm not from Clonoe Local Expert, it's none of my business what the Rahillys get up to.....

I'll revise my prediction that has upset you so much. I reckon the first game will be a draw now. Just to keep the peace.

You might be giving away who you are getting upset about a few certain players I had mentioned there though....

You seem to speak about them alot for someone that isn't a fan and claims they're none of your business?

bigtogs

Quote from: square_ball on February 27, 2020, 03:14:14 PM
I think they've only lost Corr to the Fianna and Gervin to Ardboe so 2 players transferred in 10 years would hardly constitute that's it's a regular thing. Gervin lives in ardboe too as far as I know.

Rouse to Moy...
McNally to Fianna(for about a month)

square_ball

Quote from: bigtogs on February 27, 2020, 04:14:50 PM
Quote from: square_ball on February 27, 2020, 03:14:14 PM

Rouse to Moy...
McNally to Fianna(for about a month)

Rouse was managing the Moy at that time and played for and managed brackaville since that.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Localexpert on February 27, 2020, 03:54:53 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 27, 2020, 09:28:59 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on February 26, 2020, 11:51:49 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 26, 2020, 02:23:44 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on February 26, 2020, 01:19:02 PM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 26, 2020, 11:28:32 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on February 21, 2020, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 21, 2020, 11:13:49 AM

you do realise of the 14 outfield coalisland players against trillick in last years semi final 9 are under 25?  however i'm looking forward to see how McDollar copes with the pressure of another well paid clonoe manager coming up against us in the championship!

I hope come closer to the time you can tell us more of Coalislands tactics and player availability Local Expert.

Will Kerr / McNiece / Toner / Kane start for Coalisland this year v Clonoe in the Championship?

I don't understand your point. Are you suggesting they shouldn't?

Id say Clonoe would love to meet a Coalisland team without Kerr / McNiece / Toner / Kane, they would no longer be a top 4 side in Tyrone without them

I think mcneice is still in his 20s and this lunatic is putting him down as being too old!

Awful touchy for what was a bit of innocent pre season chatter about a Championship game that won't be played for months. Maybe it's something that is being mentioned round Coalisland, this is the last chance....and a few of the mentioned players have said as much....

The only thing I've heard being mentioned is how happy stevy mcdollar will be no matter what happens during the game  because he'll still get his big bag of money down the road with him.

I'm not from Clonoe Local Expert, it's none of my business what the Rahillys get up to.....

I'll revise my prediction that has upset you so much. I reckon the first game will be a draw now. Just to keep the peace.

You might be giving away who you are getting upset about a few certain players I had mentioned there though....

You seem to speak about them alot for someone that isn't a fan and claims they're none of your business?

I said I fancied Clonoe to beat Coalisland in a bit of craic prediction. You are more than welcome to come looking me in 8 months about being wrong, there's a 1 in 2 chance I am. I didn't tell you to go to Paddy Power and throw over the savings and thank me later. I don't think that makes me anti coalisland surely? I think if you search all my posts in here I've been fair enough....can you say the same?

You've taken the hump about me saying Coalisland are an ageing team for whatever reason. That was a fair enough comment for someone to make, it wasn't malicious or slanderous in any way.