Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: macca123 on May 12, 2015, 12:10:49 PM
What is everyone's thoughts on what the line up will be this weekend?

Given Mickey didn't experiment much with lineups or personnel over the course of the national league, I'd imagine there will be little surprises in the lineup.

longballin

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on May 12, 2015, 12:14:49 PM
Quote from: macca123 on May 12, 2015, 12:10:49 PM
What is everyone's thoughts on what the line up will be this weekend?

Given Mickey didn't experiment much with lineups or personnel over the course of the national league, I'd imagine there will be little surprises in the lineup.

Think you might be surprised

God14

I reckon Richie Donnelly will start in the half forwards, even though he is only in the panel a matter of weeks. Other than that I would imagine it will be pretty much the same as we have seen through the league

My guess:
M O'Neill
Mcnamee joey mccarron
Harte mcnabb mccrory
Colm justy
Mccann, Richie Don, Paud mcnulty
McCurry
Sean, matty Don

Was very worried about this game all year but conditions are nicely set for a Tyrone ambush. I think we will compete well.
A good start is critical.

longballin

Quote from: God14 on May 13, 2015, 08:45:37 AM
I reckon Richie Donnelly will start in the half forwards, even though he is only in the panel a matter of weeks. Other than that I would imagine it will be pretty much the same as we have seen through the league

My guess:
M O'Neill
Mcnamee joey mccarron
Harte mcnabb mccrory
Colm justy
McCurry
Sean, matty Don

Was very worried about this game all year but conditions are nicely set for a Tyrone ambush. I think we will compete well.

Do you think that will be the team or hope that will be the team.

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: longballin on May 13, 2015, 01:17:37 PM
Quote from: God14 on May 13, 2015, 08:45:37 AM

My guess:
M O'Neill
Mcnamee joey mccarron
Harte mcnabb mccrory
Colm justy
McCurry
Sean, matty Don

Do you think that will be the team or hope that will be the team.

Is Mickey O'Neill still a part of the county squad?

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Bearded One

Norf Tyrone, a player who transfers back to his home county (or 'first county' as the rule book states) is not subject to the same ruling as someone who leaves their home county for another. This means McCarron is able to play.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Goals_Will_Come

1. Morgan. If anyway fit at all.
2. Aidan McCrory
3. Ronan McNamee
4. Cathal McCarron
5. Ronan McNabb
6. Justin McMahon
7. Rory Brennan
8. Colm Cavanagh
9. Cathal McShane
10. Mattie Donnelly
11. Darren McCurry
12. Peter Harte
13. Mark Bradley
14. Sean Cavanagh
15. Conor McAliskey

Onthe40

would be surprised if mcnulty didnt start..hes been one of the best performers in the league games we've played well in, has started pretty much every game if im correct and is one of our most powerful, stronger runners, who will be needed to break the Donegal defensive stranglehold

Legoman5

1. Niall Morgan
2. Aidan McCrory
3. Ronan McNamee
4. Cathal McCarron
5. Ronan McNabb
6. Justin McMahon
7. Peter Harte
8. Colm Cavanagh
9. Padraig McNulty
10. Cathal McShane
11. Mattie Donnelly
12. Darren McCurry
13. Ronan O'Neil
14. Sean Cavanagh
15. Conor McAliskey

My Predicted Team that will be choosen this wkend

nrico2006

Legoman, I like the look of that team but can't see him playing McCurry in the HF line.  Can't see how anybody can have Brennan over McGeary for WHB, although I can't see any of the two starting ahead of Harte or McNabb.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Legoman5

Is McGeary on the panel?
Naw same,pretty sure McNabb and Harte wont be left out and half back best position for both these players?
Brennan and McGeary bit raw yet but will def push for starting positions in the future,McGeary to be an outstanding future half back IMO and Brennan to fill in round the centre back position but needs to fill out a bit yet for senior county

nrico2006

Quote from: Legoman5 on May 13, 2015, 04:10:34 PM
Is McGeary on the panel?
Naw same,pretty sure McNabb and Harte wont be left out and half back best position for both these players?
Brennan and McGeary bit raw yet but will def push for starting positions in the future,McGeary to be an outstanding future half back IMO and Brennan to fill in round the centre back position but needs to fill out a bit yet for senior county

Aye, I could see Brennan being moulded for 6 but don't see him on the wing.  McGeary is made for it.  Not sure of the exact makeup of the panel at this stage, I would imagine that a lot of the u-21s are involved in the training games etc though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

winghalfback

If I was picking the team for this Sunday
1 M O'Neill
2 R Mc Namee
3 Justin Mc Mahon
4 C Mc Carron
5 P Harte
6 M Donnelly
7 R Mc Nabb
8 C Cavanagh
9 P Mc Nulty
10 C Mc Shane
11 S Cavanagh
12 T Mc Cann
13 D Mc Curry
14 C Mc Aliskey
15 Joe Mc Mahon

This team would play the same type of game plan Tyrone are playing. Justy would pick up Murphy Mc Namee would pick up Mc Brearty Joe would drop back in and play sweeper as would the half forward line leaving the two main scoring threats inside the 45 to do the damage. Mc Aliskey Joe Mc Curry can all kick dead balls off the ground from 50 yards out Big Sean also can kick frees so no need for morgan in that regard also Mickey is a more physical presence in the defensive goal.

Probably be nowhere near the team hence i'm not the Tyrone manager. Just a bit of craic.

ose 14

think mickey o neill will start for morgan who remains doubtful and richard donnelly will start in place of mccann. joe will hardly start if he does that would tell me all i need to know about this current set up. sean cavnagh is a huge doubt as well. cant believe that hamsey hasnt been called up.