FBD 2024

Started by Farrandeelin, November 08, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

Is COC suspended for Mayos first c'ship game as a result of the straight red vs Kerry in the replay?

seafoid

Anyway it looks like Leitrim won't be getting the 3 in a row.
I would be very wary about Mayo plámás concerning the competitiveness of the Galway team.
Maybe the new manager will give them a bit of structure but it's a long road back.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Quote from: muppet on January 14, 2015, 09:09:18 AM
Quote from: weareros on January 14, 2015, 03:34:57 AM
Quote from: larryin89 on January 13, 2015, 09:57:38 PM
No coastline = shit county. Sin e.

Give me the shores of Lough Ree or Lough Key or the banks of the dark mutinous Shannon waves than the Mayo coast sponsored by Shell. What's the use of a coastline if ye don't respect it.

The massive stock of empty houses along the 'dark mutinous Shannon' were, however, self-imposed. Roscommon has the country's second highest number of ghost estates. That is an incredible static for a small county. This explains why it is also one of the cheapest places to buy a house.

You say that as if it was a bad time - Are you a builder or Auctioneer?
Cheaper houses = young people can afford them and yet have some disposable income after mortgage = more consumer spending in the Economy = general biteen of an uplift.
Once more Roscommon leads the way for the rest of Ireland to follow our intelligent ways.
Can ye imagine what a mess Ireland would be in if we didn't exist? 8)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

muppet

Quote from: Rossfan on January 14, 2015, 02:20:14 PM

Give me the shores of Lough Ree or Lough Key or the banks of the dark mutinous Shannon waves than the Mayo coast sponsored by Shell. What's the use of a coastline if ye don't respect it.

The massive stock of empty houses along the 'dark mutinous Shannon' were, however, self-imposed. Roscommon has the country's second highest number of ghost estates. That is an incredible static for a small county. This explains why it is also one of the cheapest places to buy a house.

Cheaper houses = young people can afford them and yet have some disposable income after mortgage = more consumer spending in the Economy = general biteen of an uplift.
Once more Roscommon leads the way for the rest of Ireland to follow our intelligent ways.

Right.

'Intelligent ways' is not what I would call it. The 2nd highest number of ghost estates in Ireland is not a good thing.  I would examine the planning process for the last 20 years and see how each elected clown voted, as a start.

We had lots of chronic planning in Mayo too, but Roscommon takes the biscuit.
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on January 14, 2015, 02:28:33 PM

Right.

'Intelligent ways' is not what I would call it. The 2nd highest number of ghost estates in Ireland is not a good thing.  I would examine the planning process for the last 20 years and see how each elected clown voted, as a start.

You're just worried about when we've filled the ghost estates with Dubs and other Leinsterites fleeing the mutant pollution of the big schmoke and you're never able to beat us again because of our burgeoning population.

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on January 14, 2015, 02:49:11 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 14, 2015, 02:28:33 PM

Right.

You're just worried about when we've filled the ghost estates with Dubs and other Leinsterites fleeing the mutant pollution of the big schmoke and you're never able to beat us again because of our burgeoning population.

Thats give me an idea.

I agree we should fill your empty ghost estates. But unfortunately Ziggy the Mod would be after me if I said with what. :)
MWWSI 2017

moysider

Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2015, 11:59:48 AM
I would be very wary about Mayo plámás concerning the competitiveness of the Galway team.
Maybe the new manager will give them a bit of structure but it's a long road back.

It might be a bit of a road for Galway to threaten likes of Kerry, Donegal and Dublin in August/September.
But Mayo in an early provincial match is a different man altogether as you well know.

seafoid

Roscommon doesn't have the jobs for all the if you build it they will come people

seafoid

Quote from: moysider on January 14, 2015, 03:33:50 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2015, 11:59:48 AM

It might be a bit of a road for Galway to threaten likes of Kerry, Donegal and Dublin in August/September.
But Mayo in an early provincial match is a different man altogether as you well know.
Maybe different but Mayo are still one of the top 4 and could win it outright with the right bit of luck
Galway need to get out of D2 and get a bit of momentum going first and Mayo have been doing that since 2011

moysider

Also remains to be seen what type of Spring we have with new management. Early indications are encouraging and we may have more options this year but heading out without COC is not the start to the championship we would relish right now.

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on January 14, 2015, 04:42:01 PM

Also remains to be seen what type of Spring we have with new management. Early indications are encouraging and we may have more options this year but heading out without COC is not the start to the championship we would relish right now.

It's great craic watching other Mayo lads trying to take frees you have to admit.

Crete Boom

Quote from: Syferus on January 14, 2015, 05:48:06 PM

It's great craic watching other Mayo lads trying to take frees you have to admit.

I wish this fella played for Mayo!! ::)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3O9Baba2Oo

seafoid

Would ye not be better off developing a few confident and driven  forwards who don't need him around ?

seafoid

Quote from: Crete Boom on January 14, 2015, 06:14:59 PM
Quote from: Syferus on January 14, 2015, 05:48:06 PM

I wish this fella played for Mayo!! ::)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3O9Baba2Oo
It's a pity this fella isn't 10 years younger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ctz1FbTxt0

larryin89

Is Cillians ban for first league game or championship?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .