GAA Room 101

Started by BennyCake, February 19, 2015, 09:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Quote from: Hardy on February 20, 2015, 12:11:59 PM
What happens if I put GAA Room 101 into GAA Room 101?
return of the mort.

Itchy

[quote author=Shrewdness link=topic=25527.msg1441980#msg1441980 date=1424651283
People complaining about threads about Roscommon, despite the fact that 2 out of the 3 threads were started by people from Longford and Mayo.
[/quote]

Ok then, threads abducted by Rossies and turned into threads about Roscommon, even though the started out being threads about unrelated stuff like space exploration or stamp collecting.

Shrewdness

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on February 20, 2015, 12:11:59 PM
What happens if I put GAA Room 101 into GAA Room 101?

That would be a same-text marriage and Scripture warns us against the evils of such a thing.
MWWSI 2017

giveballaghback

Itchy you need scratchey fast.

BennyCake

Promotion/relegation playoffs in hurling. Ridiculous. Finish top, you go up. Finish bottom, you go down.

Rossfan

Calling the Hurling Spring Competition a League when there seem to be more knock out games than league games.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Shrewdness

Most, but not all, of the Mayo posters on this board for their obsession with picking on the Rossies.

The Bearded One

It is what it is. Presumably.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 25, 2015, 01:54:58 PM
Most, but not all, of the Mayo posters on this board for their obsession with picking on the Rossies.

What???
Who is picking on the poor little Rossies? ;D ;D
If you check it out, you'll find that the incorrigible Rossfan and/or the inimitable Syferus usually start the craioc off by slagging us poor long-suffering Mayo folk with taunts of rhubarbs and God knows what. (Most of the time, with Rossfan on the loose, even God will have to phone a friend to find out wtf he's on about.
Now that we've quietened that pair down for a whileen anyway, two or maybe three new laitchekoes have arrived on the scene and are trying to start another row.
May I refer you to the Gospel of Matthew, chapter 7, verses 1 to 5. Yaknow the bit about the mote and the beam stuff.
In other words, fix the headbangers on your own side before accusing us poor Mayo people of anything rude-- like tellinig the truth about ye. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Rossfan

Blessed be the Rossies for they will inherit the Sam.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BennyCake

I suppose sledging has to go in.

Gonzalo15

Women who turn up to one game a year shouting and roaring complete nonsense behind you in the stand/terrace.

and also joe brolly obviously..the ugly fecker