Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twotwocharlie

go to your bed your teddy is very lonely.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

brokencrossbar1

twotwocharlie...ciaran conlon...CC...

Pints I am not asking you to name names.  You did say however at the time of the argument a few months back that Conlon was approached by one of the Kernans, so you did say that Cross approached him.

If you believe that Cross approaching players that is your perogative but I don't see the logic in it.  In my whole time at under age there was never any additions of any note so it is not like it is some phenomenon that has been used to bleed clubs dry.

pintsofguinness

QuoteYou did say however at the time of the argument a few months back that Conlon was approached by one of the Kernans, so you did say that Cross approached him.

No I didn't BC because the first time I heard Conlon's name being mentioned with cross was when dontcare mentioned it on here a week or so ago. 

winsamsoon

Lads i don't know the ins and outs of the whole scenario regarding conlon but i would agree with pints when he says that managers should never crawl to any player. No player is bigger than a club or team for that matter. However i do believe that managers should try to find a happy medium with their players but again if it interfers with any aspect of the team or the moral then he should simply be told to walk the line.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 04, 2007, 02:06:41 PM
Lads i don't know the ins and outs of the whole scenario regarding conlon but i would agree with pints when he says that managers should never crawl to any player. No player is bigger than a club or team for that matter. However i do believe that managers should try to find a happy medium with their players but again if it interfers with any aspect of the team or the moral then he should simply be told to walk the line.

Couldn't agree more.
and btw the management made attempts to "find a happy medium" but it was threw back in their face.  I'd be very confident that if people knew the full story 99.9% could find no fault with the way it was handled by club or management. 

But that's it, the whole thing is finished with.

winsamsoon

Such a reply ::) Corn can you explain the 9/11 question ??? ???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armaghniac

QuoteI'd be very confident that if people knew the full story 99.9% could find no fault with the way it was handled by club or management

Quotebullshit

twotwocharlie you are a man in a thousand.  :-X
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

umgolaarmagh

Whats the odds for this weekend's championships matches

I predicts Cross by 10pts
           and Ogs by 5pts

illdecide

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on September 05, 2007, 08:22:08 AM

and Ogs by 5pts

Ogs to win by wan and Cross to win by 4.
I was off there for a while and it took me an hour to read back on the posts i've missed and i didn't miss much. I can take it that the Porty men will not surface for a while now they got what i told them they'd get (beat by Cruppin and relegated).

Winsam i think he was getting at you suggesting you should be one of the Al Quieda (and don't correct me on my spelling lads)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on September 05, 2007, 08:22:08 AM

and Ogs by 5pts

Cross by 7
Ogs by 1

Hank Everlast

Candyman

Cant see anything other than a Cross victory, but i think the Ogs game could go right to the wire!!! ::)

bennydorano

I reckon Maghery could take the Ogs as well, any prices available on Maghery about the town?