The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 04, 2018, 08:35:34 PM
3-3 written all over it
From no shot on target first half to scoring three goals second half would be some turnaround for Manchester City. Can't see it happening.

Mayo4Sam

We could win this tie 5-0 and I wouldn't be confident!
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

StGallsGAA

The renewing the trademark Liverpool policy of attacking the opposing team players/fans has helped it must be said.

Syferus

Some pace to Liverpool's play. Surely they can't keep that intensity up for the full 90 so chances for City will come.

larryin89

What does Dunphy mean by man city might of been affected by an incident before the game ?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Tony Baloney

Quote from: TabClear on April 04, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
Great half. Still nervous though

The fact the child seems to be struggling so much watching this, he's trying way too hard, makes it all the  more enjoyable  ;D  ;D
He'll be put to bed soon.

AZOffaly

Quote from: larryin89 on April 04, 2018, 08:46:05 PM
What does Dunphy mean by man city might of been affected by an incident before the game ?

See my post before the game. Some scumbags threw bottles at the coach.

Cunny Funt

City bus was attacked going into Anfield by idiots

trueblue1234

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 04, 2018, 08:46:52 PM
Quote from: TabClear on April 04, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
Great half. Still nervous though

The fact the child seems to be struggling so much watching this, he's trying way too hard, makes it all the  more enjoyable  ;D  ;D
He'll be put to bed soon.

Easter holidays. But sure it's entertaining tonight, glad he's here to enjoy it.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Tony Baloney

Bus attacked by some arseholes.

laoislad

2nd half here we go. City to score 4.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

As Syferus has said that's some intensity to keep up but the buzz of doing city might keep them going till about 75 minutes!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

StGallsGAA

The renewing the trademark Liverpool policy of attacking the opposing team players and /or fans has helped it must be said.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Cunny Funt on April 04, 2018, 08:58:40 PM
Salah off with a groin injury.
Big blow he had another goal in him tonight. Manchester City having their best spell in the game now.